: possible causes of air compressor not turning on?

ocjmakaveli
04-19-05, 07:46 PM
I'm asking for my 94 fleetwood brougham I'm still having issues with my air shock compressor not turning on to inflate the shocks in teh rear.

My local firestone shop told me it was the ALC sensor because everythign else checked out fine so I bought a junkyard alc sensor which I was told was working on the car it was pulled from so at the moment I am thinking the alc sensor i have in there is working as it should.

what else can be the problem if the relays fuses and air compressor are tested and working?

N0DIH
04-19-05, 07:57 PM
The guy I bought my 94 FWB had to fix some wiring in a connector that corroded 2x down in front at the compressor.

Look there for corrosion

Check the link in back that connects the rear end to the level switch. Ijust got my new one yesterday. Plastic got hard and broke. Left me "riding high"!

Check fuse

ocjmakaveli
04-19-05, 10:36 PM
The guy I bought my 94 FWB had to fix some wiring in a connector that corroded 2x down in front at the compressor.

Look there for corrosion

Check the link in back that connects the rear end to the level switch. Ijust got my new one yesterday. Plastic got hard and broke. Left me "riding high"!

Check fuse

no corrosion and all links are connected.