: For sale...

wildwhl
04-17-05, 07:57 PM
Mods, sorry if this should be in the classified section, I couldn't figure it out.

1) StealthV CAGS eliminator AND More Performance CAI kit with new filter (less than 100 miles on filter) and mod so filter won't cut - $200 delivered in the lower 48.

2) BMR Pinion Support Brace - black - used - $75 deliverd in the lower 48.

3) CTSV Stock strut tower brace - make offer.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks,

Wildwhl

lawfive
04-17-05, 08:29 PM
I'll take your engine covers...

wildwhl
04-17-05, 09:14 PM
Sure you will, lawfive :nono:

dannystang
04-17-05, 09:20 PM
For Sale:

5-10" American, Male

Best Offer, or even trade for Magnacharger

Dreamin
04-17-05, 11:38 PM
4) Stock cadillac engine cover

5) 2 stock Goodyear tires - 30% tread left

PM WildWhl if interested.

wildwhl
04-17-05, 11:42 PM
Hey, Dreamin, thanks for paying attention :)

Also, thanks for coming up and checking out the maggie V. It was a pleasure meeting you.

wildwhl
04-17-05, 11:42 PM
Strut tower brace is gone.

Dreamin
04-17-05, 11:44 PM
Also, thanks for coming up and checking out the maggie V. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Ditto man... sweet car! Gotta get me one of them supercharger things!

P.S. Are you almost done tuning? It will become a life-long project it you're not careful!

wildwhl
04-17-05, 11:46 PM
Ditto man... sweet car! Gotta get me one of them supercharger things!

P.S. Are you almost done tuning? It will become a life-long project it you're not careful!

No, tuning is going to take some time, and I'm glad for that. I'm learning a boat load along the way from an excellent teacher :thumbsup:

BliTzer
04-18-05, 12:12 AM
Wild,

I really wanted that cags & pinion support brace.. I sent you a pm just now..

StealthV
04-18-05, 12:15 AM
Sitting on the shelf, I have a brand new, never installed pinion support (red) if Wild's is sold.

BliTzer
04-18-05, 12:25 AM
thanx stealth...

I am just having some other problems atm.. when i get things sorted out i will definatley pm/email asap..

I am halfway into custom cutting my original engine/coil pack cover to make it fit around the maggie.. I like the ones LPE have, they even modified them to fit around all the sticking out pieces by cutting inserts.. they are just exspensive in my opinion, over $300 last i checked.. if i can get the original almost perfected i have a friend that works for a company that does plastics & other types of molding. fingers crossed on that..

later...
blitzer

OuTLAw
04-18-05, 12:54 AM
Im interested in the CAI and CAGS! Wont let me PM you so email me and so we can make arrangements!

edandsabrina@sbcglobal.net

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-18-05, 12:58 AM
I know the classified section is tough but lets not turn this into a never ending thread of for sale things....would u all prefer if we had a regular for sale forum? I have thought that is a better alternative but we have not gotten much feedback

BliTzer
04-18-05, 01:06 AM
what about for sale items for each category? Like maybe combine all V's, esp with the newest V models that are coming..

Cadillac V parts for sale.. but as a sub series forum for each series and so on.. would that be to much? or too difficult?
The reason i am saying it this way, is because this way buyers & sellers would know right where too look for there particular car part without having to scroll thu hundreds of other items that has nothing to do with there model vehicle?

anyway.. just a thought..
later blitzer...

Dave's V
04-18-05, 01:08 AM
I know the classified section is tough but lets not turn this into a never ending thread of for sale things....would u all prefer if we had a regular for sale forum? I have thought that is a better alternative but we have not gotten much feedback

The classified section wouldn't be bad if it was divided up by types of Cadillacs.

wildwhl
04-18-05, 01:15 AM

I couldn't figure out what section to put this under - I didn't see a "parts for current models" section, unless I overlooked it.

StealthV
04-18-05, 01:31 AM

The CTS-V forum is the only forum I ever visit. If this thread were to be placed in a different section somewhere, I'd never see it.

Perhaps a CTS-V subforum for non-technical threads would work. :)

wildwhl
04-18-05, 02:00 AM
The pinion brace support and the 2 F1's with 30%+ tread left are all that remain.

Thanks, gang!

JBeechel
04-18-05, 02:51 AM
My turn Wild...

I know this has gone on before, but I've got new 20's on the V and could dump the stock wheels for 250 each (plus shipping, unless you're in Phoenix). 2 of the wheels have good tread left and the other two have almost no tread left (can we tell which were in the rear?).

PM me if anyone is interested...

urbanski
04-18-05, 09:35 AM
The CTS-V forum is the only forum I ever visit. If this thread were to be placed in a different section somewhere, I'd never see it.

Perhaps a CTS-V subforum for non-technical threads would work. :)
AHAHAHHAHAHA

m3driver
04-18-05, 01:36 PM
My turn Wild...

I know this has gone on before, but I've got new 20's on the V and could dump the stock wheels for 250 each (plus shipping, unless you're in Phoenix). 2 of the wheels have good tread left and the other two have almost no tread left (can we tell which were in the rear?).

PM me if anyone is interested...

I'll take one if you're willing to split them. Can't PM you for some reason.

Marco
m3driver@iname.com

Black Cadi
04-19-05, 07:12 PM
Interested in CAI and CAGS eliminator E-mail me greathens@yahoo.com

wildwhl
04-19-05, 08:37 PM
Black Cadi -

CAI and CAGS went to Outlaw previously.