: Borla exhaust needs your help

david borla
10-16-03, 04:05 PM
Hi,

This is David Borla from Borla exhaust in Oxnard, California. We have received many phone calls inquiring about a Borla exhaust for the Escalade ESV. As a result, we are looking for an ESV to use for the development of this exhaust. If you are interested in receiving a free Borla exhaust for your ESV in return for letting us use your vehicle for development, please email me at davidb@borla.com. We will take full responsibility for your ESV and we will treat it with the utmost care and respect. We will also provide a loaner car for you to drive in the interim. So if you own an ESV, live in the Oxnard area and are interested in being involveld with the development of this exhaust please email me at davidb@borla.com. Thanks for your help.

the Sandman
10-16-03, 04:32 PM
Hey David - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Thanks for making this offer to our members - I sure hope some lucky soul takes you up on it. Technically, the your Thread doesn't really belong in this Forum since the Escalade doesn't have a Northstar engine. So, I'll copy it over to one or two other Forums as well for maximum exposure.

In the meantime feel free to check out our growing Community. I hope you will consider becoming a Supporting Vendor (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/subscriptions.php) and sharing information about your well known and well respected products with us.

Guys - this sounds a lot like opportunity knocking!

Edit: OK, there is a copy of this in the Escalade Forum and in the Lounge - everyone should get a look at it.

JJhomer83
10-16-03, 04:53 PM
If you want to make one for my 92 eldo i will promote Borla for life. I love the product but my wallet doesn't love the product. (btw same with caddy, and everything else in this world)

STSEli
10-17-03, 12:41 PM
98+ Seville would be nice also.

-Eli

CadCrazy
10-17-03, 12:49 PM
They do have one for the 98+ seville but there is too much cabin noise...You wont like it. One trip on the expressway and you cant hear a thing...Corsa is the only way to go ! They have noise cancelling mufflers that are a straight through design....Now thats trick how they done that one

BUILDINGCTSAMG
10-17-03, 03:46 PM
i have a b&b for my cts, but if u guys wanna sponsor me ill change em....click on my link below to see the car

Allante North *
10-19-03, 12:19 PM
Welcome David!

Thats a very generous offer you made to our members and I sure hope someone takes you up on it. I have Borlas on my Cadillac Allante, and I think I may be the only one. I only wish that it were a true dual exhaust setup, but the Allante has very limited space to work with. Allantes have only one exhaust pipe from front to back with a single muffler. I did some modifications to the rear bumper to allow for twin exhaust outlets and added the twin Borla mufflers to complete the package. I have since added a resonator to tone it down some, but would like to tone it down some more for a more quiet and exotic sound. It is a Cadillac and shouldn't sound like a "69" Camaro. Any suggestions for my application? You can see some pic's of my setup below.

AKPsiMC03
10-19-03, 02:19 PM
id love to have a borla exhaust on my 95 ETC... but i dont have the money you guys are asking for it?

hey, why is the borla exhaust for my 91 tbird half the price of the exhaust for my 95 ETC?