: I See We Went Back.....

CTSV05
04-16-05, 08:15 AM
To the original format.

I personally like this way better, and don't mind looking back a few pages for the topic I'm interested in.

Thanx!!!!!!!

homer403
04-16-05, 09:06 AM
I too would like to say thanks to all the people who work hard on making this board the best.:thumbsup:

lasstss
04-16-05, 10:20 AM
To the original format.

I personally like this way better, and don't mind looking back a few pages for the topic I'm interested in.

Thanx!!!!!!!

yep, I like the bucket better...thanx

urbanski
04-16-05, 01:33 PM
Reed,
any chance you'd take down some of the stickies?
maybe Sal's specs one, the sightings, whatever else you want...tis a bit cluttered up there :)

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-16-05, 03:00 PM
Some of those are up there in hopes that it will curtail all the repeat posts, we will go through them a little more carefully to see what is needed.

CTSV05
04-16-05, 05:31 PM
Is there a concern with server space?

Do you guys have the ability to archive threads? I'm no computer programmer thats why I asked.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-17-05, 03:10 PM
its less about server space and more about having better newer threads as opposed to the same threads over and over and over....I mean how many times have people asked if there is a cure for the wheel hop

benjet
04-17-05, 03:41 PM
My plan is to create a "Please Read Before Posting Sticky" (aimed primarily @ newbies) that covers (via reference to relavent threads or FAQ links) the top ~10 most repeated topics. With a further request that you don't post until you have at the very least used the search feature. I'm not in any way against the asking of questions or the sharing of information, just when *I* do a serach (on say tires for instance) I'd prefer to see relavent threads/posts rather than 10 threads from newbies asking if the TPS will work if you dump the EMTs (which among many topics has been asked and answered 10x over). I hope everyone can agree with this idea.

The answers are out there (to the commonly asked questions), I just want to help ppl find them...and if not then pls feel free to ask/post, we (ok I) want to get/share more info not repeat the same over and over.

1. Wheel Hop
2. Rear End Failure/Whine (all things Getrag)
3. Tires/Fittment/TPS/EMTs
4. Stereo Mods, EQ that won't set ;)
5. CAGS
6. Clunks in driveline, etc.
7. Which Exhuast is right for ME?
8. Steering Vibration
9. Mods (modifications not moderators - I hope!)
10. etc.

Please feel free to add to my list...

Thoughts?

-Ben

Dave's V
04-17-05, 03:47 PM
Tires definitely needs to be a sticky, along with the rear end. Both are very common topics. It is a lot easier for newbie to find them up top rather than perform a search.

Tires also changes throughout the year, so a search is not necessarily the best thing to do. They also depend on what kind of climate you live in.