: Tomorrow's D-Day...

estatesatty
04-14-05, 06:33 PM
Alright, you guys have all been great about answering my endless drivel of questions. Tomorrow is the day though. I fly outa Miami at 7 AM in the morn to get into MS at 10 AM. I plan on picking the V up and then going to New Orleans for the weekend with the wife. It should be a fun drive home...Only thing that sucks is that my drive home will cost a ton more than my flights there--$40 a ticket to MS from Ft Lauderdale. Either way wish me luck. I hope the car is everything I think it is. When I get home I will let everyone know my reactions...See ya!

dannystang
04-14-05, 06:45 PM
Let me know when you get back to Miami, going to the track next week if you want to bring the V...Going with a GTO also...

Finally another V on the road.

homer403
04-14-05, 06:45 PM
:thumbsup: EXCELLENT.... you'll love your new baby.

estatesatty
04-14-05, 07:01 PM
What track?

dannystang
04-14-05, 07:02 PM
Moroso - West Palm beach its the closest one we have.

Car and Driver is coming to Homestead in January for track days but thats a LONG ways from now.

WillyV
04-14-05, 07:18 PM
Let me know when you go to Moroso...I'll bring my V and my GTO (won't have both for much longer). I live in Boca Raton; Moroso only 45 minutes or so from me.

estatesatty
04-14-05, 07:55 PM
danny--where can I get info on the homestead track days?

dannystang
04-14-05, 11:10 PM
http://www.precisionracing.org/register.php

Have to sign up sorry it was ROAD and TRACK Magazine. They will open up the track to race, 1/4 mile, and skidpad.

Moroso for the 27th or 29th of this month.

Wednesday and Friday is test and tune day from 6-11 For the Moroso 1/4 drag strip.

We can all get together that afternoon if you guys are interested.

WillyV
04-18-05, 11:00 AM
Alright, you guys have all been great about answering my endless drivel of questions. Tomorrow is the day though. I fly outa Miami at 7 AM in the morn to get into MS at 10 AM. I plan on picking the V up and then going to New Orleans for the weekend with the wife. It should be a fun drive home...Only thing that sucks is that my drive home will cost a ton more than my flights there--$40 a ticket to MS from Ft Lauderdale. Either way wish me luck. I hope the car is everything I think it is. When I get home I will let everyone know my reactions...See ya!

Hey, I work in the place that is Supershielding your Redline V as we speak. Would like to chat and see how your V is working out for you. If you are around the property at all look for the dirty black GTO in the back (I'm in office 1738).

Will