: Uh, oh...the wife figured it out...

wildwhl
04-14-05, 06:03 PM
She says "...hey, the car sure sounds different and seems to have a lot more pickup...and my girlfriend pointed out that the whine sounds like her husbands mustang at lunch...".

So I spilled the beans and showed her the supercharger (kept it a secret for about a month or so)...she just laughed and said "whatever makes you happy honey"...

Sweet :worship:

thebigjimsho
04-14-05, 06:09 PM
Does she have a sister?

lasstss
04-14-05, 06:10 PM
She says "...hey, the car sure sounds different and seems to have a lot more pickup...and my girlfriend pointed out that the whine sounds like her husbands mustang at lunch...".

So I spilled the beans and showed her the supercharger (kept it a secret for about a month or so)...she just laughed and said "whatever makes you happy honey"...

Yea, $6k.. My wife would say 'your a dead man'.....................:(

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-14-05, 06:10 PM
wow, good job not telling her....tis only a tad bit crazy...I am glad she took it so well.

blown65
04-14-05, 06:11 PM
Yea, $6k.. My wife would say 'your a dead man'.....................:(

LOL, mine too.

Kev
04-14-05, 06:12 PM
I'll bet she's just glad that the "other woman" is a Cadillac! :shhh:

wildwhl
04-14-05, 06:17 PM
wow, good job not telling her....tis only a tad bit crazy...I am glad she took it so well.

Actually, I told her several times. She just didn't believe me :drinker:

I think she was expecting to hear the thing turn into a beast and see something poking out of the hood or a new hood or something...

No, she doesn't have a sister, only child, and I do my best to spoil her dearly. Great wife and mother and she deserves it :thumbsup:

Kadonny
04-14-05, 06:21 PM
she just laughed and said "whatever makes you happy honey"...

We all love your wife :worship: :worship: :worship:

akm2k5
04-14-05, 06:29 PM
"Uh, oh...the wife figured it out..." "and my girlfriend pointed out " What!!? Im confused... Your wife lets you have a supercharger and a girlfriend who is married? Really, youve got a great wife..

thebigjimsho
04-14-05, 06:34 PM
"Uh, oh...the wife figured it out..." "and my girlfriend pointed out " What!!? Im confused... Your wife lets you have a supercharger and a girlfriend who is married? Really, youve got a great wife..Slow down and read it again, except develop different voices for the different characters. Remember to pay attention to the " symbol.

wildwhl
04-14-05, 06:34 PM
Yeah...not like that, really. One of HER girlfriends that she went to lunch with...:histeric:

Kev
04-14-05, 06:40 PM
Slow down and read it again, except develop different voices for the different characters. Remember to pay attention to the " symbol.A good education is a valuable thing to have. :banghead2

Geno
04-14-05, 06:47 PM
Yeah...not like that, really. One of HER girlfriends that she went to lunch with...:histeric:

OK, SURE... we believe you...:lies:

wildwhl
04-14-05, 06:47 PM
Hey, Geno, shouldn't this thread be moved :histeric: :brutal:

Kev
04-14-05, 06:49 PM
Hey, Geno, shouldn't this thread be moved :histeric: :brutal:No, Geno didn't start it. They're just picking on him. :D

Geno
04-14-05, 06:49 PM
Don't get me going. I haven't taken my medication yet.:annoyed:

wildwhl
04-14-05, 06:51 PM
I'm confused too...so don't feel bad. This is certainly non-technical and yet your post was directly related to a supercharger install...can you PM me some of your medication (share and share alike, that's what my momma always said) :devil:

Geno
04-14-05, 06:54 PM
OK, if I gotta...seeing as your crazy enough to install a Maggie all by yourself...:bighead:

wildwhl
04-14-05, 07:00 PM
Crazy...shite that's therapy. Crazy is modding a $50K Cadillac :hide:

And boy do I have a fever....

akm2k5
04-14-05, 07:03 PM
lol.. I know.. I read it correctly, I just wanted to screw around... http://cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/mischeif.gif Still, youve got a cool wife... :)

urbanski
04-14-05, 07:26 PM
Lol

ta206
04-14-05, 08:53 PM
She may not know it, but she has a sister. I know because I married one just like her. One day I told my wife, "I'm going to go to the local Cadillac store". Five hours later I came home with my V. She asked, "does it make you happy"? I answered yes and she said OK.

Needless to say, I do whatever it takes to keep this one happy.

CTSV05
04-14-05, 10:21 PM
Kool Wife for sure, I'm just wondering how you can make that large a purchase without her knowing the money was gone???

Devil_concours
04-16-05, 07:50 PM
Kool Wife for sure, I'm just wondering how you can make that large a purchase without her knowing the money was gone???
he's got a swiss bank account and a second identity that his wife doesn't know about hence the girlfriend :shhh:

sts15l7
04-16-05, 08:08 PM
Slow down and read it again, except develop different voices for the different characters. Remember to pay attention to the " symbol.

haha wow...i was bout to leave my gf to find a girl like ur wife :worship:

DansCTSV
04-16-05, 11:46 PM
I also married her other sister.:thumbsup: I had been eyeing the CTS-V since it came out. When I saw a redline at the dealership my wife told me to get it.

Probably a little too early to spring the maggy on her. I do have B&B exhaust on order though.

Dan

PneuBird
04-17-05, 01:13 PM
My wife wants me to "Beat the cubes daily and keep them happy!"......Ya gotta love her!!!!! I'm a happy man!!!! :bonkers: