: Talk about your good Customer Service

Geno
04-14-05, 05:27 PM
I just got an e-mail from MorePerformance the other day, after they received some communications from Magnacharger. Magnacharger is sending a new blower unit to replace my pilot installation which had the drive shaft problem.
That is first rate customer service if I ever saw it. As expensive as the blower unit is you would half expect Magnacharger to send peices and parts to fix the problem, but no they sending an entire new unit.:thumbsup:

Thanks Magnacharger and MorePerformance for supporting your customers!!!:D

wildwhl
04-14-05, 05:50 PM
Amen, Geno. MagnaCharger did the same for me...I'm floored everytime I think of it. GREAT customer service and an outstanding product to boot!

Geno
04-14-05, 06:12 PM
Whaooooooo! Wait a minute, this post is titled "Talk about your good customer service", but it's really about a part specifically for the CTS-V. It's not about a t-shirt or a get together or a picture or about the CTS-VR, or about new owners....etc. We are talking about a performance part for the CTS-V that had a problem and how the vender is handling the problem.

Are the admins moving the posts based on title or the subject matter within?:confused:

Geno
04-14-05, 06:26 PM
Why was this post moved????
Same thing about the post "Brian @ Magnacharger" This is a post about a performamnce part for the CTS-V and what a customer can expect about warranty. It is not a post about: pictures, get togethers, T-shirts, CTS-VR, new owners, the weather, why balls are round, etc, etc, etc

Geno
04-14-05, 06:41 PM
Finally riddle me this, why do the above posts get moved almost immediately, but the one titled "Selling my '05 CTS-V with 2400 miles" is still in the technical section. This was posted about 14 hours before my post on the Maggie. I'm confused.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: