: Wheel Hop

baw
04-13-05, 01:42 PM
I've heard from some CTS-V owners (word of mouth and on other forums) that they experience problems with wheel hop at launch. Thought I would pass along a website that offers a solution - www.karsxtremeperf.com (http://www.karsxtremeperf.com/). Seems that $300-$500 for the stabilizer bar might be a good investment to get the full performance potential out of the car given what it takes to park one in your garage. I haven't tested the product myself, but it seems legitimate in its claims and the videos on the website appear to show reduced wheel hop. BAW

urbanski
04-13-05, 01:49 PM
cool, thanks :)

benjet
04-13-05, 01:54 PM
I've heard from some CTS-V owners (word of mouth and on other forums) that they experience problems with wheel hop at launch. Thought I would pass along a website that offers a solution - www.karsxtremeperf.com (http://www.karsxtremeperf.com/). Seems that $300-$500 for the stabilizer bar might be a good investment to get the full performance potential out of the car given what it takes to park one in your garage. I haven't tested the product myself, but it seems legitimate in its claims and the videos on the website appear to show reduced wheel hop. BAW

Since the owner of that site is a supporting vendor here, we have quite a bit of info on this product already. Thanks.

CTSV05
04-13-05, 05:34 PM
Well, it certainly was a nice thought......

thebigjimsho
04-13-05, 06:48 PM
AWESOME!!!!!:bighead:

dannystang
04-14-05, 12:51 AM
Thats a pretty nice kit :)

Silver00Spike
04-14-05, 03:01 AM
thx for the heads up

trekster
04-14-05, 10:52 AM
Lol A$$holes!

OCESCALADE
04-15-05, 01:06 AM
You guys have the same problem as us S/C Cobras have. I just put a set of Goodyear F1 GS-D3's and it is night and day. They stick all the way though first gear now and no sign of wheel hop yet. This has helped some people with thier hop issue some not all. For warranty i just do not want to start modifying the suspension till it ends. The colder it gets the more prone we are to have the hop. I am stock other than a drop in K&N air filter. Hope that helps...

CTSV05
04-15-05, 08:13 AM
Hmmm,

I need to get hold of a Cobra.........