: Found 94 FW for sale

N0DIH
04-13-05, 01:17 PM
If anyone is looking for a 94 FW, please send me a private message.

It is a white one, $2500 is the asking price, has wheels like a Caprice Classic with Caddy center caps. Looks factory, looks in good shape.

I don't have anything to do with the sale, just saw it in front of someone's house!

I don't know if it is a Brougham or not.

N0DIH
04-13-05, 10:47 PM
See next post, it doubled on me...

N0DIH
04-13-05, 10:48 PM
Ok, got a closer look. It is a white, no vinyl top 94 Fleetwood not a Brougham. Has dark red interior (Maroon/burgundy?) and the crosslace wheels.

It has expired plates, the sign on it says it has a 6.0L engine, which seems odd as it should have the LT1, or they are clueless, and says "many new parts".

It does have duel exhaust, so that much jives....

Body looks very good, the only flaw that I could see is the panel just under the license plate is a little sun wrinkled.

Great price if you ask me, so if you are in the market, might be worth a look.

Car is located in Walworth, WI.

caddycruiser
04-14-05, 12:04 AM
I'm in Delaware, but that's why they have shipping companies. :coolgleam

White, a burgundy interior, and no vinyl roof? Oooh, sign me up!!! Sounds like a great deal.

Thanks for the info...now, just have to get to Wisconsin, cash in hand.... :D

N0DIH
04-14-05, 07:15 PM
Here is some picts of the car, http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/819465/4

(Shameless plug...)
My 91 SDV that is for sale is at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/819465

caddycruiser
04-14-05, 08:35 PM
Wow, I think the outside is even nicer than mine in certain spots. I like the interior color too. Looks like a steal for that price.

Might have a lot of miles, but big deal--these cars last forever. All I'd have to change is the addition of Brougham wheels and new white walls. :thumbsup:

N0DIH
04-15-05, 12:40 AM
I have a few more picts I'll post tomorrow.

The car has 207K. The underhood is great looking, new water pump also. Clean, well taken care of look. The interior is somewhat worn, you'll see in the pictures. The dash on the corner at the drivers side is cracked, the B Pillar has the fabric coming off. Else looked pretty good. The trunk looks good. The body is in very good shape except for the right front has a very small amount of damage. I took a closeup too. Minor, as the first time I looked at it I missed it. (Most of my look was through the viewfinder at the time) Starts up and runs nice, very smooth, Cadillac like.... The exhaust has flow masters, and some leaks after the mufflers. He said it runs better with them. I also took pictures of the SPID.

It is a factory FE2 car, also option FE9. It has V03 (extra cooling)

Look at the picts, the phone # is there, the cell phone is more reliable (the second one). I'll add more tomorrow. Tonight if I have the time, but it is slow uploading at home....

N0DIH
04-15-05, 01:11 AM
Katshot might be able to enlighten some of the codes. If anyone can fill in the missing ones that would be appreciated!

But here is the list of RPO codes from this car:

AK5 Restraint System, Front Seat, Inflatable, Driver & Passenger
AM6 Seat - 60/40 Split Front Bench
ARL Plant Code, Arlington, TX GMAD
A75 Back Front, Heavy-Duty
B9C
C1U
C68 HVAC System, Air Conditioner Front Automatic, Electronic
DL8 Mirror, LH & RH Outside Remote
FE2 Suspension System, Ride Handling
FE9 Federal Emission Certification
GW9 Rear Axle Ratio 2.93
IQ2 Interior Design (Q2)
JM4 Brake, System, Power, Front Disc, Rear Drum, Cast Iron, Antilock
KC4 Cooling System, Engine Oil
KD1 Cooling System, Transmission Oil
KG9 Generator, 140 Amp
LT1 Engine, Gas, V8 Cylinders, 5.7 Liters, MFI, HO
MX0 Merchandised, Transmission, Automatic Provisions, O/D
M30 Transmission, Automatic, 4 Speed, 4L60E, Electronic
NA5 Emission System, Federal, Tier O
NP5 Steering Wheel, Leather Wrapped
NV7 Steering, Power, Variable Effort
N65 Wheel and Tire, Spare, Space Saver, Steel
PA3 Aluminum Wheels 15x7 - Styled
QMV Tire All, P235/70R15 WS1 R/PE ST TL AL2 1025 (Goodyear)
R1A
R1P Chassis Equipment, Heavy Duty, Coachbuilder
UW6 Speaker System, 6, Front Door Woof&Tweet, Dual Extended Range Shelf
UX1 Radio, AM Stereo & FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Auto Reverse, Music Search Cassette, Equalizer, Clock, ETR
U02 Cluster, Instrument, Kilometers and Miles, Digital Speedometer
U75 Power Antenna Radio
VK3 License Plate, Front Mounting Package
VN9
V03 Cooling System, Extra Capacity
V73 Vehicle Statement, US/Canada
YL1 Trim Override, Upholstery, Leather/Vinyl
YM2
YN6 Domestic Orders
YN7 Central Office Orders
Y25
40U Primary Color, Exterior, White
6TP Spring, Computer Selected, Front, Left Hand (TP firmer end of the spectrum)
7TP Spring, Computer Selected, Front, Right Hand
75I INTERIOR TRIM, BORDEAUX RED
752 TRIM COMBINATION, LEATHER, BORDEAUX RED
8HF Spring, Computer Selected, Rear, Left Hand
9HF Spring, Computer Selected, Rear, Right Hand

BC/CC Base Coat/Clear Coat (Paint)
WA- White
U8554 Universal Paint Code

caddycruiser
04-15-05, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I figured it would have mileage about that high for the price, and could see a crack on the dash in one of the pics.

Still doesn't seem too bad for $2500. Especially after some of the monstrosities we looked at 2 years ago that had half the miles, but were double the price and literally were crumbling to pieces and looked as if they'd been through a war.

The dash crack(s) and the material wearing, ripping, and coming off the b-pillars seem to be some of the most common issues with these cars when you find them. Thankfully, mine has an almost perfect interior still, but I'd really like to get rid of that stupid headliner fleece material on the A & B-pillars.

Looking at those new pics--that interior is IMMACULATE compared to those few beasts I just mentioned. Maybe not as perfect as mine, but doesn't look like anything some new material and a dash cover wouldn't solve.

This thing is REALLY attractive to me, but I think I'm gonna wait another year to buy the "2nd" Fleetwood.

N0DIH
04-15-05, 06:10 PM
Get it and pull the drivetrain for your 93 FW or your 92 RM....

Then part it our or sell the L05 in it...

caddycruiser
04-15-05, 07:09 PM
Get it and pull the drivetrain for your 93 FW or your 92 RM....

Then part it our or sell the L05 in it...

Nope, sorry, don't want the drivetrain. The TBI 350 in both the Roadmaster and the Fleetwood are doing mighty fine, both at 189k and 100k, respectively. I just want to add another one to the mix, that's "fully" mine to do whatever I want to with.