Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Where can I find "rear wing/spoiler" for V?

830 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  lasstss 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Im getting really tired of looking.. Jeeez.
I mean i have looked at alot of different ones, but damn it is hard to really tell what would look RIGHT on this type of car.

So if you was going to buy a wing/spoiler for rear, what would you get &
why?
please post link as well, so if i likeee i can buyeee. ;)

This is really going to help me out alot, because i am so picky when it comes to exterior mods, real picky.. So its got to look GREATTT! or nothing at all.
Also one that gives real performance to the car over just looks good.
Im not going for looks or i would not put nothing, so it has create a downward enhancement to the rear at high speeds.

Why? add this?
well im going to Utah from phoenix next month then to salt flats. He works at a company that builds drag bikes, so he has the hook up. I would like to take this baby out and run it top speed with maggie & make video. So i have a month to get all my mods done. I am lil past 1/2 way completed.

thanx guys for helping me out, really!

See less See more
#2 ·
Be careful. I have it on good authority that the V gets a little squirrely over 150.

#3 ·
BliTzer said:
Hey guys,

Im getting really tired of looking.. Jeeez.
I mean i have looked at alot of different ones, but damn it is hard to really tell what would look RIGHT on this type of car.

So if you was going to buy a wing/spoiler for rear, what would you get &
why?
please post link as well, so if i likeee i can buyeee. ;)

This is really going to help me out alot, because i am so picky when it comes to exterior mods, real picky.. So its got to look GREATTT! or nothing at all.
Also one that gives real performance to the car over just looks good.
Im not going for looks or i would not put nothing, so it has create a downward enhancement to the rear at high speeds.

Why? add this?
well im going to Utah from phoenix next month then to salt flats. He works at a company that builds drag bikes, so he has the hook up. I would like to take this baby out and run it top speed with maggie & make video. So i have a month to get all my mods done. I am lil past 1/2 way completed.

thanx guys for helping me out, really!
All known spoilers are on the FAQ...

#4 ·
My spoiler came from E&G Classics I think,seen that one?I don't know if it adds downforce to the rear wheels.150 is fast but no tail is gonna keep the entire car from getting squirly in my opinion.I like this one the best,but some of these guys have made their own spoilers.Good stuff too.Go for it be carefull

#5 ·
Y es i realize all of the above and thank you. but, a rear spoiler, esp one that works, is better than nothing at higher speeds, in my opinion. since i will be at the wheel when this is done, I would like to think so. ;)

I have looked at th faq already many many many times, i sent you a PM lasstss before you wrote that asking about your spoiler.

Anyway, thanx alot for all the input, advice... it all helps..

later blitzer

#6 ·
BliTzer said:
Y es i realize all of the above and thank you. but, a rear spoiler, esp one that works, is better than nothing at higher speeds, in my opinion. since i will be at the wheel when this is done, I would like to think so. ;)

I have looked at th faq already many many many times, i sent you a PM lasstss before you wrote that asking about your spoiler.

Anyway, thanx alot for all the input, advice... it all helps..

later blitzer
I did try to get a couple of outfits to copy mine. No takers.
Now that its rivited on it ain't coming off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.