: finnished install 95sls

eldog90
04-11-05, 06:00 PM
ok heres the pics,its a kenwood european release only and features dsp ,eq and single cd,ten disc changer and tape,am/fm .this is not a double din unit,but two dins units mounted together,add a little matching leather trim and you can see the results.kenwood subwoofer is enclosed in the rear center armrest,steering wheel remotes,sub remote.jbl 5x1/4 in the doors and pionnier 6x9 in the rear deck.the two tone steering wheel cover is from wheelskins [sand and grey]all custom one of a kind install done by me .i dont recommend this install be done diy unless you have some background working with car electronics and such.next up 18 inch wheels and tires,cross drilled rotors,and flowmasters,stay tuned....

D148L0
04-11-05, 06:13 PM
Nice job. Clean, simple and functional. What are the sub's specs? And post pisc of the trunk, please...

addison_ii
04-18-05, 01:58 AM
SSSwwwwwwwweeeeeeeettttttttt!! Where did you get the leather trim for the radio from? Excellent job.

JC316
04-19-05, 02:57 AM
Wow! I really like the leather on the radio. The sub is a VERY nice touch. How much bass does that sucker put out? Great job!!!

Deville n J-ville
04-19-05, 07:25 AM
Nice job. Clean, simple and functional. And post pisc of the trunk, please...

X2

DJ Kontakt
04-21-05, 02:25 PM
yes, the trim around the head units is very, very nice!

Looks a lot better than the black plastic ones sold at stores!

deskjockey
05-04-05, 08:17 AM
Hey man -
I've got a 95 sls if you have time could you give me the specs on this stuff? Or if you own a car audio place I will be up in ohio in biz over the 20th....

MrSmith
05-23-05, 08:10 PM
ok heres the pics,its a kenwood european release only and features dsp ,eq and single cd,ten disc changer and tape,am/fm .this is not a double din unit,but two dins units mounted together,add a little matching leather trim and you can see the results.kenwood subwoofer is enclosed in the rear center armrest,steering wheel remotes,sub remote.jbl 5x1/4 in the doors and pionnier 6x9 in the rear deck.the two tone steering wheel cover is from wheelskins [sand and grey]all custom one of a kind install done by me .i dont recommend this install be done diy unless you have some background working with car electronics and such.next up 18 inch wheels and tires,cross drilled rotors,and flowmasters,stay tuned....

I saw your pic of the Kenwood seperate indash and tuner. whats the name of the Kenwood cd player. I wanted one awhile back but was told it wouldnt fit in my Acura. My Deville needs something and I was thing about that set up. whats the name of the cd player.

95SLSSeville
06-08-06, 11:42 PM
I was wondering how you got the subs to show through the seat. What did you do with all the factory mounting of the amp and so-on behind the seat. it looks really nice. I am in the process of my own install of my 95 sls. I hope to come up with a way to dress up the bezel of the cd player to make it look as good as yours.