: The CTS-V at Nuremberg- VIDEO!

ctsvett
04-11-05, 03:45 PM
Just added today...

In car camera at Nuremberg of the CTS-V.... 9 mb- ~4 minute video.

This is a Sweet Video!

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/video

Reed

trukk
04-11-05, 03:53 PM
I watched about a minute of it. Wow. I need to go throw up now.

-Chris

It was an inovative thought to mount that camera on a bunch of loose ruber bands though.

urbanski
04-11-05, 03:55 PM
cool :cool: looks like my drive into work :)

guys, look right at 54 seconds in, just after passing a bike, no way did he make that turn!! But it cuts out.

ctsvett
04-11-05, 04:03 PM
I watched about a minute of it. Wow. I need to go throw up now.

-Chris

It was an inovative thought to mount that camera on a bunch of loose ruber bands though.

I can imagine that holding a camera withstanding those G forces must be difficult.... That car is fyling around those turns.. I am surprised its that good.

Reed

trukk
04-11-05, 04:11 PM
I can imagine that holding a camera withstanding those G forces must be difficult.... That car is fyling around those turns.. I am surprised its that good.

Reed

I'd chip in $10 towards a camera arm that bolts to the seat, if that guy would run it again :)

On another note, I'd be scared Sh!tless to drive that, talk about no room for errors. The longest run out I saw was probabaly 20 yards. Those guard rails must be 3 feet thick to take the punishment from cars sliding off that track.

-Chris

RobzBLKV
04-11-05, 04:15 PM
I agree with Chris. It's great that someone got a V on the ring and all, but I can't watch that. I hope the headache goes away soon . . .

Regardless, we appreciate having it available Reed. The driver just needs to invest in a camera mount instead of using a passenger.

homer403
04-11-05, 04:15 PM
Reed, you should change the name "The CTS-V at Nuremberg- VIDEO!" to "CTS-V meets Blair Witch :eye: Film :eye: Crew"

trukk
04-11-05, 04:19 PM
"CTS-V meets Blair Witch :eye: Film :eye: Crew"

Josh....Josh...JOSH

CTSV05
04-11-05, 05:32 PM
Wow!!!!

That was EXCELLENT!!!!!! Watched all the way thru, only I was a bit perplexed at the missing parts??!!

Man I can't wait to go on a road course!!!!

Dave's V
04-11-05, 06:50 PM
WOW! I lived about 30 miles away from that track for a total of 8 years. I think the passenger did a great job holding on to the camera. The track is not 100% smooth. Thanks CTSVETT!

homer403
04-11-05, 07:44 PM
If anyone wants to compare this to Hans Stuck driving the RING, goto...

http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

CVP33
04-11-05, 08:16 PM
Great video. My guess is that he edited the video to cover up big whoops and when he inevitably got passed by someone in or on something much faster. Still fun to watch. :thumbsup:

StealthV
04-11-05, 08:46 PM
:worship: Hans Stuck

ctsvett
04-11-05, 09:36 PM
It was sent to me edited.. It was edited for "political reasons"... I guess it is very naughty to film on the track especially when you pass certain types of cars. In order to post it, those sections needed to be edited out.

Reed

ctsvett
04-11-05, 10:02 PM
For those of you who complained, the Author spent some time Digitally stabilizing the video the best that was possible...

A New better version was posted...

You are a bunch of woosies..

Reed

CTSV05
04-12-05, 01:49 AM
You Go Boy!!!

Hell, I was happy to see it, Thanx Reed!!

330xidrive
04-12-05, 05:23 AM
:worship::burn:

trukk
04-12-05, 02:21 PM
For those of you who complained...You are a bunch of woosies..

Reed

Heh, guilty as charged.

I just got over my vertigo though, I'm not sure I should watch the new version ;)

-Chris

V-seriesTech
04-12-05, 02:42 PM
Just added today...

In car camera at Nuremberg of the CTS-V.... 9 mb- ~4 minute video.

This is a Sweet Video!

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/video

Reed

Well guys, those of you that don't have Gran Turismo 4, and wanted to see a good video version of "The Ring"......I highly recommend this. It an in car of 1 lap, behind the wheel of an M3 GTR race car. ABout 450plus horsepower. I know its not a caddy but....worth the download

http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

thebigjimsho
04-12-05, 03:09 PM
Heh, guilty as charged.

I just got over my vertigo though, I'm not sure I should watch the new version ;)

-ChrisThat's alright. I got seasick when I went to see The Perfect Storm in the theater.