: Need Cup Console

89 D'elegance
04-10-05, 11:15 PM
Trying to find a nice console for cups, etc. for my 89 d'Elegance with RED interior, is there a site what has alot of them? Checked walmart and they only have some junk ones which are the wrong color.

cmgrafmc
04-11-05, 02:04 AM
A while ago I posted "The GREAT BROUGHAM CUPHOLDER CHALLENGE" which was a resounding flop. Apparently nobody was either interested or had any suggestions. I've made do with a temporary one but I think I have to build my own. If I ever get around to it, I want to use actual wood and stain it a shade similar to that of the dash. Now, I DID see someone on here who had one that fit perfectly...it even matched his interior...and I'm sorry to say that he bought it at Wal-Mart. Haha

adam_mcd
04-11-05, 04:19 AM
http://www.infiniteinnovations.com/main.asp?p=3_155

i know i linked this before but it should tickle your fancy

89 D'elegance
04-11-05, 07:23 AM
Looking for something for a coffee cup and whatever.

DopeStar 156
04-11-05, 09:29 AM
I know what you mean! I was lucky enough to have one in the car when I bought it. Two cup holders and a flat thing where I put my CD Walkman for CD playing in the Caddy. The cupholders just have change, and extra vinyl top belt molding clips in it. I don't allow eating or drinking in my car. *Whip cracks*

90Brougham350
04-11-05, 10:52 AM
A while ago I posted "The GREAT BROUGHAM CUPHOLDER CHALLENGE" which was a resounding flop. Apparently nobody was either interested or had any suggestions. I've made do with a temporary one but I think I have to build my own. If I ever get around to it, I want to use actual wood and stain it a shade similar to that of the dash. Now, I DID see someone on here who had one that fit perfectly...it even matched his interior...and I'm sorry to say that he bought it at Wal-Mart. Haha

Sunuvabich! Sorry cmgrafmc, I completely forgot to post those pictures of the one I have! I was home on break and everything just a few weeks ago. Guess I kind of forgot about the whole thing after my mother had both no clue what I was talking about or any idea how to hook the digital camera up to the computer! Sorry! I'll see if I can get my dad to do it.

Brian

DopeStar 156
04-11-05, 11:05 AM
Here's a really crappy shot of mine. This was meant to just be an interior picture but you can kinda see the cupholder and my lime green CD Walkman. You can't get a decent one like this anymore. They're all grey or black and rounded off.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/6136caddyinsidefront.JPG

Broughamadrosis
04-11-05, 06:41 PM
I picked up a red one similar to Dope's last year at Autozone.
It holds 2 cups, has a little rectangular bin for cellphone or sunglasses, a square spot with grooves for CDs, and a coinholder. I put some velcro on the bottom because it WILL topple under hard cornering... :)
They had red, blue, grey, black...