: Here's what I did for FUN....

Geno
04-08-05, 10:01 PM
Oh yaah, you know you got it bad when you jack your "V" up so you can clean it's other side. :cookoo:
I spent several hours on my back cleaning up the damage left by two days when I drove in the rain last year, thanks to the ineptitude of weather forecasters.

Do you know how many nookes and crannies are under this beast....lots.:histeric:

CVP33
04-08-05, 10:06 PM
Pictures damn you! I want proof!

Geno
04-08-05, 10:24 PM
Pictures damn you! I want proof!

Ah haa, a challenge. You shall have your proof in the morning (Dang it, I just knew they were gonna make me jack it up again).:banghead:

darvish
04-08-05, 10:34 PM
On a related note.. I had the V up on stands putting the FG2 shocks on .... and painting the calipers.... Brembos should be RED damn it... and found a BUNCH on dirt on the top mount of the rear springs... im talking enough dirt to grow tomato plants.. I need to find a solution to this as I will bet its a nice way to rust out the mount....But then again.. it is probably made of better metal the the British cars I used to play with.

Bill
St Louis

CTSV05
04-08-05, 11:57 PM
Well, I've actually pulled the wheels just clean off the calipers and inside of the wheel from the brake dust!!!!

Yes the dirt does collect on top the spring, not sure how to stop it.

Geno
04-09-05, 10:32 AM
Da Proof: Attached

PS: I took some closeups with a flash and it look like I'll have to do some more work.:bonkers: Thanks to my PAL in Chesapeake:suspect:

heavymetals
04-11-05, 10:58 AM
Didn't have my "V" for more then a couple of months and I drove through a puddle.
No big deal, I thought.
Turns out the "puddle" is the cleanup of someones handiwork with latex paint.:mad:
Took about $12 worth of quarters at the steam clean to get most of it off.