: Kemper Cadillac, Bridgewater NJ

njsrx
04-08-05, 09:29 PM
(just read the part about starting my own thread for my dealership review)

In 7 car shopping ventures over the past 20 years, this was by far the best experience I've ever had. Kemper is just fantastic.

Your first impression of Kemper from the exterior might scare you off. It looks old. It's not one of those fancy new modern exteriors. It's a homey place that one might associate with sleazy sales tactics from the 70's and 80's. But once you get inside and talk to somebody, it's a very pleasant experience. To summarize:

They didn't play any games.
They listened to what I was saying.
They didn't make me wait.
There was no manager to "approve" things

I was presented with a lower price than any other dealer on their first quote. And then....they found another GM promotion running at the time that applied only to my area, which lowered my price even further.

All in all, a fantastic experience. Highly recommended. So impressed that I'd stay with Pontiac or Cadillac just to buy from them (they sell Pontiac too).

05moonstone
04-11-05, 01:20 PM
Glad you also had a good experience with Kemper. You've reinforced everything I had to compliment them on. And it's great to see that they treat brand new customers just as well as they treat my family after we've purchased 7 cars from them. I, too, will try to keep buying Caddys and Pontiacs just to stay with them.