: 2013 ATS 3.6 Performance

redsoxski
09-15-13, 02:53 PM
2013 ATS Performance 3.6

duneless
09-16-13, 12:22 AM
Very nice.White looks good on the ATS. I really cant say that about most cars. I had one white car before. But it didn't look like that. What color interior?

----------

Whats weird is it looks longer in white. Congrats. Make sure when it is broken in you drive it like you stole it. I know I do. Feels alot different when it's pushed. It doesn't fight back. It really wants to go. You know what people ask." Is she built for speed or comfort" I say both. Just like woman. No offense to woman. just sayin.

Ancient Mariner
09-16-13, 06:30 AM
Looking good, enjoy!

redsoxski
09-17-13, 11:08 PM
Very nice.White looks good on the ATS. I really cant say that about most cars. I had one white car before. But it didn't look like that. What color interior?

----------
Whats weird is it looks longer in white. Congrats. Make sure when it is broken in you drive it like you stole it. I know I do. Feels alot different when it's pushed. It doesn't fight back. It really wants to go. You know what people ask." Is she built for speed or comfort" I say both. Just like woman. No offense to woman. just sayin.

Thanks duneless... Three people have already mentioned that it looks longer than most... Interior is platinum with brownstone. Just love the look! Can't wait to let it all hang loose. Happy motoring