: Order an Edge torque converter!!!

FASSTWOOD
04-05-05, 01:23 AM
Well I finally saved enough chips to buy the converter. I was on the phone with Andre at Edge for a little bit. Very helpful and very knowledgable. Andre told me it would be made by Friday or Monday and I figure a week for shipping from Cali. to NY, so I should see it in two weeks. The stall will be around 2900+ he said I wouldn't notice the difference on the street between a 2800 and a 3000, but would feel it when I punch it. I can't wait!!!

www.edgeracingconverters.com

N0DIH
04-05-05, 01:33 AM
I expect to see a fresh video of a pair of black streaks once it is installed and tested!

Get some good 1/4 mile times with current combo before and after to do a comparisson to show the converter improvements if possible...

FASSTWOOD
04-05-05, 02:11 AM
You got it I'm going to English town next wednsday. That will be my current setup time. The weekend following that I will install the converter.(i hope)

90Brougham350
04-05-05, 11:08 AM
What kind of trans cooler are you running? I've seen several I've been thinking about in the Jegs catalog for less than $100.

Brian

FASSTWOOD
04-06-05, 12:32 AM
I don't have a cooler yet but my trans temp gauge is installed. I will be keeping a close eye on it.. I've seen the ones on best buy they seem pretty good. Go for it...