: Now Im Pissed!

AKPsiMC03
02-09-03, 08:44 PM
okay, on weekends i have a job delivering pizza for some extra money till my trainning is done for my new job. I was sitting at the light waiting for it to turn green so i can go onto campus to make a delivery. Next to me there were 2 football players in a yellow wrangler (97+). They kept looking at me and my car.... I was thinking, okay, they like the car.

The light turns green, then these *******S START THROUNG SHIT OUT THEIR WINDOW AND AT MY CAR! ONE THING LEFT A ****ING SCUFF MARK ON THE ROOF!!!! that was thr only mark i saw. They frequent the place i work at, and the cook said he would take car of them next time they come in.

personally, if i see them again im just gunna go after their softop on the jeep with a knife. they are football players though so they arent the brightest tools in the box.

im just pissed cus i havent been driving my eldorado for more than two days!

kcnewell
02-09-03, 08:47 PM
MORONS! A fine cure for that is to open your center console and get out your 45. It works every time it's tried!

Brett
02-09-03, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by AKPsiMC03
okay, on weekends i have a job delivering pizza for some extra money till my trainning is done for my new job. I was sitting at the light waiting for it to turn green so i can go onto campus to make a delivery. Next to me there were 2 football players in a yellow wrangler (97+). They kept looking at me and my car.... I was thinking, okay, they like the car.

The light turns green, then these *******S START THROUNG SHIT OUT THEIR WINDOW AND AT MY CAR! ONE THING LEFT A ****ING SCUFF MARK ON THE ROOF!!!! that was thr only mark i saw. They frequent the place i work at, and the cook said he would take car of them next time they come in.

personally, if i see them again im just gunna go after their softop on the jeep with a knife. they are football players though so they arent the brightest tools in the box.

im just pissed cus i havent been driving my eldorado for more than two days!

Jeesh...first my sls gets called grandma-ey and then a crack about the intelligence of football players...this isnt my night

kcnewell
02-09-03, 08:55 PM
There,There Brett, It's OK....We all have bad days now and then. Have some hot CoCo!

Katshot
02-09-03, 09:03 PM
This kind of thing does happen on the streets of America all the time.
I would suggest that you NOT take KC's advice. Hopefully, he wasn't serious about flashing a gun at those(or any other) jerks.
If you know who they are, and where they are from, there's plenty you can do without risking death. I'd ellaborate on this but then I'd be condoning it. Let's just say there's more than one way to skin a cat ;)

Mad'lac
02-09-03, 09:04 PM
Snip the valve stems off their tires :D

kcnewell
02-09-03, 09:05 PM
Shoot first, shoot straight! LOL!

AKPsiMC03
02-09-03, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Mad'lac
Snip the valve stems off their tires :D

nah.. those only cost $0.50 each... id rather give them a reason to buy new tires.... or a new top

Mad'lac
02-09-03, 09:17 PM
yeah but the time they lose and paying for the dismounting of the tires and remounting. Its quick and easy. Or you could always fill a squirt bottle with brake Fluid and spray their Jeep :D
not like I ever done any of this stuff:halo:

Devil_concours
02-10-03, 12:03 AM
just contact your local authorities. Make sure you have them pay for every little damage caused by them.

kcnewell
02-10-03, 12:09 AM
Probably just the residual outlaw in me talking here. But I just can't bring myself to be a cop caller. I'd just rather take care of business myself! But of course, That's just me!

Devil_concours
02-10-03, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by kcnewell
Probably just the residual outlaw in me talking here. But I just can't bring myself to be a cop caller. I'd just rather take care of business myself! But of course, That's just me!

i would too but this is the best course of action if you think about it logically.

kcnewell
02-10-03, 12:19 AM
LOGIC? WHAT LOGIC?

Allante North *
02-10-03, 02:06 AM
Let cooler heads prevail! Get a tag number, file a police report, and settle it in small claims court. Did you ever watch Judge Judy? You might get your 15 minutes of fame and have your car repaired and detailed at their expense.

Not too long ago I would have jumped out and confronted them and either got my ass kicked or gotten revenge. Now I think its a good idea to let them learn the hard way to repsect others peoples sh*t. Don't do something that brings you down to their level. Teach them a lesson that will hit them in the pocket.

Good Luck and keep a cool head.

Devil_concours
02-10-03, 07:04 AM
at least allante know what logical thinking is.

BeelzeBob
02-10-03, 08:08 AM
Damn, I wish you got their plate.. Ask the chef to get the plate next time they go in...

Dead Sled
02-10-03, 01:02 PM
not that I condone this either but I like revvenge. I've stole the valve stem cores form a kid as a waring no to mess with the cars on the lot at school once. he kept doing it so I later filled his tires half full of water durring the winter. He caught my drift.

"To protect and serve - who they choose"

calling the cops it the "right" thing to do, but not good enough results for me

DeVillish
02-10-03, 01:41 PM
i agree with Allante, why not hit them in the walet AND get your car fixed and detailed? Sure if you make them spend unwanted cash on the jeep, its his jeep and you still have to get your car fixed, that means your cash. Wouldnt you rather see him spend his money on your car?

Dead Sled
02-10-03, 01:55 PM
get it fixed send him a bill - of he doesn't pay small calims court

elwesso
02-10-03, 05:36 PM
I am with them, make them pay. Although, i am never against revenge...