: Plastic pieces...

04-03-05, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know where a person can find two plastic pieces that fit behind the front bumper of a 1980 Caddy??
I was mowing my lawn, and i ran over a rock. The rock went right through my right side plastic piece :-\
I have some body metal that I might replace the peices with, but I'd rather use the proper peice.

04-03-05, 09:40 PM
Try ebay.

04-04-05, 01:27 AM
E-bay does have them for around 200 dollars for the whole thing, but your best bet is to go to a junkyard and take it off another Caddy.

04-04-05, 12:10 PM
Give these guys a call.



04-04-05, 04:56 PM
Woah, friendly service. I called from Nova Scotia and they do ship to Canada, however, they have every part BUT the plastic pieces :-\

There is this guy that lives not too far away from me parting out a 1980 Fleetwood, I might go for the plastic pieces. If they are in good condition, what price would sound reasonable for both of them?

04-05-05, 05:33 AM
If they are in perfect condition, I would say for the whole set 120-130 if he is asking more than that. Other than that, I would see what he is talking about first then hit him up about getting a deal if you buy more than one piece.

Scottie in Alabama
04-06-05, 06:39 PM
Is it the piece right by the bumper, in the corner of the fender? If it is, it is a bumper filler try these guys out.

www.bumperfillers.com (http://www.bumperfillers.com)

They are guaranteed to be able to help you.


04-06-05, 07:24 PM
Call this number, 866-626-3701 ask for Beth, she sells the whole set on E-Bay for around 200 or so.