: Youngest caddy owner on here

92Sedandeville
04-02-05, 04:05 AM
Just wondering who was the youngest on here, im 19.

Ralph
04-02-05, 05:18 AM
Majax at 15? Some at 17 too.

soy_chingon13
04-02-05, 10:56 AM
I'm 17, but i got my deville when i was 16, about 5 months from my birthday.

D148L0
04-02-05, 03:12 PM
I'm a lot older, but this thread belongs to the lounge...

LukeChumley
04-02-05, 03:47 PM
I am 18 now, but bought my 1991 Sedan Deville one day after my 16th birthday after I had finished collecting my Birthday money and emptied my savings for that 5k beauty.

caddydaddy
04-02-05, 04:49 PM
I had my first Cadillac at 15! I've had 9 since!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-02-05, 05:25 PM
i bought my 92 Deville when i was 17 and 8 months, i bought my first car (roadmaster) 4-17-04 2 days after my 17th b-day

I first got into cadillacs when i was 14, and damn near bought one (87 brougham, 61k miles $1,000 great condition) a month and a half before i got my licence. (may 2003)

dustinrw
04-02-05, 07:31 PM
I bought my first 1982 Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance when I was 16. It has 60,000 miles on it and I paid 6,000 for it in 1986. It was colonial Yellow with Yellow top and leather. Was a great car even if it did have tne 4.1 in it. I have owned 4 more since then. A 1991 Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance 1996 Sedan Deville, 1993 Eldorado Touring Coupe and now a 2002 Deville. I loved them all and were great cars.

caddeville
04-03-05, 12:59 AM
I am 14 and own a 1987 cadillac deville. Flowmaster exhaust, custom sound system, smart chip, and flowmaster catalityc converter. Check her out at my cardomain link. She will be painted in 3 weeks. I got her from my father on christmas 2003. We run a bodyshop and buy written off cars to fix them and then sell them. I've been driving around the shop since 10, and have driven the streets 4 times with him. Just need my license, hopefully they don't change it to 18 because of those retarded asians with thier preludes and integras. Don't try to tell me about all the horrible things wrong about this car because i know every detail. Shes only got 94,000 miles, & i paid about 225$ CDN for it. She was rear ended in passenger taillight.

Keep checkin out my page for updates!
I also have my flowmaster sound clip in the HT4100 forum.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/caddeville

92Sedandeville
04-03-05, 01:26 AM
Retarded asians huh? Well were I live it is mostly the whites in their camaros and mustangs. Not a day goes by with out seeing wrecked camaro. In fact a good friend of mines 91 a drop top camaro that has been in his family since 1990 and has been wrecked 22 times.

weister42
04-03-05, 05:18 AM
Just need my license, hopefully they don't change it to 18 because of those retarded asians with thier preludes and integras.

:tisk: Hey douche bag, I have a 98 Deville and guess what? I'm Asian and I have a better Cadillac than you. Oh ya and I'm 22.

69CDV
04-03-05, 05:20 AM
Currently 18, bought my first car when I was 15. 1969 Coupe deVille... Owned four other cars since then and they're all gone now, the Caddy was the only car I managed to keep through these few years. Plan on keeping her for a good long time... :yup:

majax
04-03-05, 08:04 PM
I've been driving around the shop since 10, and have driven the streets 4 times with him. Just need my license, hopefully they don't change it to 18 because of those retarded asians with thier preludes and integras.

Please don't bash on the Asians or any other race, thank you

MrEr1c
04-03-05, 08:17 PM
not the youngest here but im only 16.

D148L0
04-03-05, 08:20 PM
Caddeville, racism is not tolerated in this forums.

And about your car... The clarion drx9575rz is a good unit, but not "the best ever"; I hope you didn't pay a dime for that poor quality system installation, and last but not least... A-pilar mounted gauges in a classic model caddy? :disappoin Well, as long as you are happy...

danbuc
04-03-05, 09:15 PM
I'm 19 now, and I got my STS when I was 18. I got it to use as a daily driver, since my Mustang isn't the best car to drive during the colder months. I also had an old '89 Volve 740 GLE before the STS, which was a total pos.

ben72227
04-03-05, 09:19 PM
I got my Eldo when i was 15 (a few months before my 16th birthday). I certainly was shocked; who gets a Cadillac for their first car?:bighead: I was expecting a beat up honda civic or something but...certainly not a diesel cadillac.:rolleyes: It is pretty cool to have a Cadillac though, especially one thats a "pimpmobile"

Adumb
04-03-05, 09:24 PM
Please don't bash on the Asians or any other race, thank you

i dont think he was bashing all asians, just the ones that think doing 70 in the city is cool.

weister42
04-03-05, 09:58 PM
i dont think he was bashing all asians, just the ones that think doing 70 in the city is cool.

Ya even I have to agree with ya, I do see a lot of riced up Civics/whateverelse trying to be cool and go fast at a stop light(a lot of younger people drives them, not just Asians), I mean yes they probably put a lot of effort into it but seriously not many 4 bangers can beat a stock N*:sneaky: However I know a bunch of Chinese people with very nice cars, one owns a 2002 Audi A6, another one owns a 2003 M5:eek: and this dude just bought a Mecerdes 430 something(the SUV), and this other guy has a very nicely modded Black Civic(not overly riced, but very professionally done)...all are very nice cars.

Only if they make superchargers for the N*....hum...........do they?

Oh ya did I mention I'm the only one on my campus with a Caddy:thumbsup: Cadillacs are tight...

ben72227
04-03-05, 10:38 PM
i think the new N* (for the STS-V) has a supercharger. I could be wrong though...

90Brougham350
04-04-05, 12:03 AM
I got my Eldo when i was 15 (a few months before my 16th birthday). I certainly was shocked; who gets a Cadillac for their first car?:bighead: I was expecting a beat up honda civic or something but...certainly not a diesel cadillac.:rolleyes: It is pretty cool to have a Cadillac though, especially one thats a "pimpmobile"

It's probably best I didn't have a Caddy for my first car, I learned most everything I know about engines from the 305 in my 85 Parisienne. Problem was, by the time she left me, she was no longer computer controlled, she didn't have a muffler or cat, the torque converter clutch was on a toggle switch, i had 2 brights toggles, and she had in excess of 4 gallons of bondo in various places throughout. The list goes on, but I had to earn my gorgeous Brougham! :bouncy: I'm 19 now, and I can really respect this vehicle.

Brian

davesdeville
04-04-05, 01:08 AM
I've had the 75 off and on since I was about 15 and a half. I didn't wreck it yet either.

Jesda
04-04-05, 02:26 AM
Damn asians. :p

HollywoodHicks1
04-04-05, 02:36 AM
Bought my first Caddy when I was 16. It was a 1990 DeVille. I'm 18 now. Planning on purchasing another DeVille VERY soon...

cmgrafmc
04-04-05, 07:48 AM
What has the world come to? Honestly...What happened to the good ol' days when you had to prove you were over 55 to even buy a Caddilac, let alone drive one? Spoiled rug rats!

Back in MY day you were lucky if the school bus stopped within a few miles of your house; even then it was uphill BOTH ways and always snowing and we were barefoot! Now you young whipper-snappers are whizzing around in your Eldorados and Devilles and Sevilles...makes me grumpy.

powerglide
04-05-05, 07:55 AM
racial slurs again....its a downer man.

Lets cut that stereotyping out.

pimpin88
04-05-05, 08:02 AM
16 over here with a 1988 cadillac fleetwood brougham. bought it when i was 15 1/2.

caddeville
04-06-05, 12:58 AM
i am not trying to be racist to all asians, just the ones at my school and city who have completly riced up civics, they just piss me off head over heals when they rev the shit out of them ricers in the parking lot afterschool. I also got a wrecked 99 deville 2 days ago, i sold it as is because no room or time to fix, i didn't even get time to take pics:helpless: . She was navy blue with 120,000 kilometres. It was hit in the left front headlight, not much damage at all. I am referring to asians with sup'd up hondas.

cmgrafmc
04-11-05, 02:18 AM
i am not trying to be racist to all asians, just the ones at my school and city who have completly riced up civics, they just piss me off head over heals when they rev the shit out of them ricers in the parking lot afterschool...I am referring to asians with sup'd up hondas.

What about white people with "sup'd" up Hondas? They're okay?

danbuc
04-11-05, 03:13 AM
I know this red neck kid from Maryland who drive a pos Civic Hatchback. He's the kind of person you would normally expect to see driving an old ford pickup, blasting country music, with a gun rack attached to the rear window. Certainly not the typical stereotype Honda owner. Come to think of it, the vast majaority of peopel who drive "inports" are white, or spanish. I've yet to see one asian person at my school who drives and inport (except for the girl that drives the Lancer Evolution VII inported from Japan :bonkers: ), that's a nice car, and is not what I would classify as a typical ricer.

One thing I've noticed, is that no matter where I am, the only people I really ever see driving inports, are dumbass white kids, who think they own the road, with there damn sideways hats and music. :rant2: . Always trying to look cool, all layed back, in there Kia, listening to the $500 stereo system, in their $300 car. It's truly a pathetic sight to see. If they start driving like an ass, I usually flip them the bird, and blow their doors off.

Stereotyping somebody because of the car they drive isn't cool. Just because somebody drive's a particular car, does not mean that they will behave in a certain manner. Most younger caddy owners like myself get the same thing about driving an old man's car. It's only until I embarrass the person who said it on the road, that they ease up with the dumbass comments.

CoupeDevilleRob
04-13-05, 11:56 AM
Being that I live in New York City, the great racial melting pot and enourmous traffic jam, I can testify that every race has its douche bag drivers and its good drivers. Typically, when I think of a-hole drivers my mind usually goes to the guido white kids who tear up my neighborhood in their TLs and CTSs thinking they are god's gift to driving.

Krashed989
04-14-05, 04:13 AM
HAHA friggen sup'd up hondas.. well I think their ok... for begginers, who don't know much about style. LOL.

Well here's the story.
I was 15. My older sister was driving me and my little sister to school. All was normal like any other day until, "OHH MY GOD, THE BRAKES AREN'T WORKING!!!". This was while we were going down a hill to a stop sign. We just barely had enough power with the brake petal floored to stop at the sign. After that my sis was lucky enough to find a parallel parking space that she could just coast into and use the e-brake to stop in it. My dad took it to the local mechanic the next day, and the second the mechanic saw it he was like "Just junk it man, get a new car. We can't fix this.". I was currently employed as assistant mechanic at another shop, so I figured I would try to fix it. The entire rear end was rotting away with rust, so I sanded it all down, put phosphoric acid on it, and painted it all black. Then I changed the break line that sprung the leak, and as soon as I was bleeding the breaks, the line spung a leak in the crossover tube this time. I changed that and my parents gave me the car. So I got my first car, a 94 eldorado, at age 15. now I'm 17. My car could kill a honda, and it has fed some dust to my friends 240sx, and my other friends mercury capri. LOL.

americanbodybuilding
04-14-05, 09:57 AM
I'm 16 with a 95 Adriatic Blue STS, bought it about 8 months ago, right before I turned 16, sweet car, worked real hard for it, so not just something that was handed to me. Right now, I'm saving up either for 20's, or I'm toying around with the idea of a blower, I think that'd look soooooo sick, not to mention, making my car the fastest around, besides one or two 50 year old guys. But yeh, talking smack about asians and ricers can wait for those that don't have cars, or are stuck with kia's. Instead of talking smack, just bring it on the road, and if any little honda thinks he's hot shit, put em in his place and leave it at that.

=Seth

Fleet
04-15-05, 06:11 PM
Currently 18, bought my first car when I was 15. 1969 Coupe deVille... Owned four other cars since then and they're all gone now, the Caddy was the only car I managed to keep through these few years. Plan on keeping her for a good long time... :yup:

Good idea... planning on keeping you '69 CDV for a long time. A great year for Cadillacs. I've only owned Caddys since 1995, but my family had a '60 CDV and two '69 CDV's back in the '60s and '70s, so I grew up with Cadillacs.

BTW, I'm only 43. :D

texasmarine
11-09-05, 04:16 PM
I am 17 but I got my cadi eldo when I was 16

Krashed989
11-09-05, 04:23 PM
HAHA friggen sup'd up hondas.. well I think their ok... for begginers, who don't know much about style. LOL.

Well here's the story.
I was 15. My older sister was driving me and my little sister to school. All was normal like any other day until, "OHH MY GOD, THE BRAKES AREN'T WORKING!!!". This was while we were going down a hill to a stop sign. We just barely had enough power with the brake petal floored to stop at the sign. After that my sis was lucky enough to find a parallel parking space that she could just coast into and use the e-brake to stop in it. My dad took it to the local mechanic the next day, and the second the mechanic saw it he was like "Just junk it man, get a new car. We can't fix this.". I was currently employed as assistant mechanic at another shop, so I figured I would try to fix it. The entire rear end was rotting away with rust, so I sanded it all down, put phosphoric acid on it, and painted it all black. Then I changed the break line that sprung the leak, and as soon as I was bleeding the breaks, the line spung a leak in the crossover tube this time. I changed that and my parents gave me the car. So I got my first car, a 94 eldorado, at age 15. now I'm 17. My car could kill a honda, and it has fed some dust to my friends 240sx, and my other friends mercury capri. LOL.

I'm 18 now.... but I was 17 when I posted that... :D

EcSTSatic
11-09-05, 04:27 PM
i am not trying to be racist to all asians, just the ones at my school and city who have completly riced up civics, ...

Well that's an ignorant comment. You are just digging yourself a deeper hole. What's next, rednecks driving pickups, pimps driving cadillacs?

Krashed989
11-09-05, 06:44 PM
Well this is an old thread... 7 mos. now... So I think that we should just stop putting fuel to the fire, alright guys?

EcSTSatic
11-09-05, 06:48 PM
Good call Krashed! :thumbsup:

DDS rollin a CTS
11-09-05, 09:55 PM
Sh*t, everyone needs to quit being so god damn senstive around here. So someone made a comment about asian drivers, big deal. Then I see you guys attacking him but still talking about ricers? I said ricer a few weeks ago in the CTS forum and some shmuck started accusing me of being from the "clan". P.C. weenies can kiss my a$$!

Oh yeah, before you all start bitching and moaning and giving me neg rep, at least have the balls to sign it!

eldorado99
11-10-05, 03:05 AM
I'm 17 and got my first Caddy a few months ago.