: My Car Got Stolen!

Ralph
03-31-05, 07:25 PM
I'm too upset to talk about it! Maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to get a new Mustang GT in a couple of days.

Adam
03-31-05, 07:34 PM
:disappoin what happened? did they get into a police chase or something? man that really sucks dude, i hate that for you. getting a new mustang, though? instead of that how about a RWD Fleetwood? that is what you need Ralph. once again i hate that for you. are you gonna stick around here or what? :nono: :nono: :nono: what a shame.

Ralph
03-31-05, 07:36 PM
:disappoin what happened? did they get into a police chase or something? man that really sucks dude, i hate that for you. getting a new mustang, though? instead of that how about a RWD Fleetwood? that is what you need Ralph. once again i hate that for you. are you gonna stick around here or what? :nono: :nono: :nono: what a shame.

What's the point of me being here if I no longer drive a Cadillac!? There is no point, right? Unless I stay for my Dad's DTS because eventually I might buy it from him.

I don't want to talk about it now! :mad:

D148L0
03-31-05, 07:37 PM
:holycrap: :jawdrop: What the???

Blackout
03-31-05, 07:47 PM
http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=FastSpecV&pic=3.jpg
Ok guys who did that? Thats quite mean! But on a serious note that sucks man. You have full coverage on it? But if this happened last week I could have sold you the exact same car for $1500. But atleast your alright. A car can be replaced. And if you do get a new GT then more power to ya!!

CoupeDevilleRob
03-31-05, 07:51 PM
Oh my god, that's horrible!! I'm so sorry. Did they get the animals that did this? I say we form a Cadillac owners posse and dish out some good old fashion vigilante justice. It makes me sick to see your car like that, I can only imagine how you must feel. Hang in there.

turbojimmy
03-31-05, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure you'll be welcome here regardless of what you wind up driving.

Once you go 'lac you never go back - I'm sure you'll be back in a Caddy someday.

Jim

ben72227
03-31-05, 07:52 PM
WTF???:bonkers:

Good lord, that was my favorite mary kay pink fleetwood:lildevil:
Don't get a Mustang ralph, if you must get a pony car, wait for the new Camaro:). You could always get one of those mid-90s STS with a Northstar. They have just as much power as that mustang and you'd still be riding in luxury.

Man, this really sucks though. But i am curious about what happened to that back end....

90Brougham350
03-31-05, 08:02 PM
We're all pullin' for ya here buddy, this just plain blows! Another gorgeous Cadillac (and light antelope, nonetheless) gone! Sorry to hear about this Ralph.

Brian

Playdrv4me
03-31-05, 08:25 PM
Wtf. That is some B-UU-LL SHITE man. I hope they find the mofo's that this did and beat them to within an inch of their lives... well, I hope you find them anyway. Good luck man I hope you inherit dads DTS in as of nice of shape as that classic. The GT will hopefully be a little bit able to cure what ails you, I know you love those.

illumina
03-31-05, 08:25 PM
This ****ing sucks dude!

Did they find out who stole her? If so, press some SERIOUS charges...There's no no joke about that shit.

On a side note, your car can be fixed. I know she doesn't look very well right now, but the rear-quarter panel can be replaced along with a new bumper, paint job and a little extra nickle-dime things, and she'll be as right as rain.

Again, sorry to hear about this man.

BTW, you're welcome to stay here...Even if you do buy a Ford...

kmhebert
03-31-05, 08:26 PM
Sorry Ralph, that really sucks.

Vesicant
03-31-05, 08:35 PM
Damn dude...

She was so young- surpassing time since 1991'

:rant2:

tru504187211
03-31-05, 08:40 PM
I am very sorry, Ralph. No need for a cornerstone member of the community to leave though! Heed Master P's words: "You bust up my Chevy (Caddy) now Mr. who you playin with/ Its time to face death/Last fall, last dash, your last jump/ I'm a let you live, psyche/ Its time for a 187"!

Adam
03-31-05, 08:53 PM
What's the point of me being here if I no longer drive a Cadillac!? There is no point, right? Unless I stay for my Dad's DTS because eventually I might buy it from him.

I don't want to talk about it now! :mad:

sorry Ralph, just concerned. i still think you should get a RWD Fleetwood. man this is terrible.

slk230mb
03-31-05, 09:49 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Say it ain't so Ralph. Sorry to hear it. Whatever you end up driving, we still need you here. Where else would I get my daily dose of Natasha? Cars can be fixed Ralph, with that low mileage someone will for sure scoop it up and rebuild if you don't.

Ralph
03-31-05, 09:50 PM
I hope they find the mofo's that this did and beat them to within an inch of their lives..

My ex-fiance stole it!

DopeStar 156
03-31-05, 09:56 PM
My ex-fiance stole it!
That's even more ****ed up. Sue her ass for everything and fix it. That car deserves a second wind.

slk230mb
03-31-05, 09:58 PM
My ex-fiance stole it!

Did she still have a key? Make her pay big time...

DopeStar 156
03-31-05, 10:03 PM
I'm tellin' ya man, that car deserves a second run. Make it go the way of the phoenix.

danbuc
03-31-05, 10:10 PM
Damnit, what kind of f**ktard, does s**t like this. It's a shame to see this happen, to such a beautiful car.

On a side note, the new Mustang GT, is a pretty nice car. I don't see any reason why you should not stay on the forum, just because you no longer have the caddy. What would we do without you, (and Natasha..hehe). If you left, that would make us sad. :(

Good luck getting all of this sorted out. :thumbsup:

Sinister Angel
03-31-05, 10:13 PM
My ex-fiance stole it!

**** that dirty ****!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 10:34 PM
Time for me to make one of my predictions , you car will return to your driveway in the same condition as you left it 3 days ago ...

this will be done ....

AMEN

AElayyat
03-31-05, 10:47 PM
My ex-fiance stole it!

Since you know who it is, I can show that broad the trunk of my Caddy. But if I were you look into fixing the car becaus those Fleetwoods are somewhat rare cars.

DopeStar 156
03-31-05, 10:48 PM
Ralph if you don't mind me asking, when did this happen? When was it stolen and when did you find the car?

Playdrv4me
03-31-05, 10:50 PM
I agree man. This is a situation where you may be able to have some cake and eat it too. Look, the low resale of these cars could really help you in the end, because if you want to buy it back from the insurance company their hands are gonna be TIED on the value. Theyll have to sell it to you for very little, then get your Mustang and take your time restoring this.

Im a little confused though, did your ex take it to PURPOSELY damage it, or did she have an accident?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 10:52 PM
ralph im gonna make a couple phone calls ....its time to show you caddy people my other "business"

EvilXbox
03-31-05, 11:01 PM
ralph im gonna make a couple phone calls ....its time to show you caddy people my other "business"

Lol, I remeber what happened last time...hey ralph, I'd get that DTS man, then show her the trunk! :)

Ralph
03-31-05, 11:02 PM
The car got stolen last night. I noticed it wasn't in the parking garage and called the RCMP.

My soon to be jailed fiancee used the second set of keys. I hope that doesn't cause problems with the insurance agency, or I might not get anything. I gave her the keys, after all.

I don't know how exactly she trashed the car, but the police matched the plate number at the accident scene and then told me.

I went to the wrecking yard this morning, and the interior is all shredded too. I think the vindictive little wench took a nail file to the seats and trashed the stereo too. That can be fixed, but I just don't have the heart to look at another Cadillac again for a long, long time.

EvilXbox
03-31-05, 11:06 PM
Might as well stay around though! Why don't you show her the Caddy jail :D . Oh yeah, go find her car, get her keys, and destory it too! Payback is a wonderful thing.:thumbsup:

Adam
03-31-05, 11:07 PM
man you should have got those keys back the minute the two of you broke it off. damn man i hate that. a nail file you say? ouch, i wouldjust go get that Mustang and then maybe one day in the future you can get another Caddy (like a Fleetwood :eyebrow: ). sorry i know you dont want to talk about it so ill bow out know.

Adam
03-31-05, 11:08 PM
Might as well stay around though! Why don't you show her the Caddy jail :D . Oh yeah, go find her car, get her keys, and destory it too! Payback is a wonderful thing.:thumbsup:

yeah but the consequences are far more worse so i dont think i would go that far.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 11:09 PM
Lol, I remeber what happened last time...hey ralph, I'd get that DTS man, then show her the trunk! :)
well last time i didnt have to deal with another country ...

Katshot
03-31-05, 11:11 PM
Damn Ralph! I'm gone for one day and this happens. That sucks! I'm real sorry for your loss man. She was a beauty. As everyone else said, regardless of what you drive, you know you're MORE than welcome here IMO. The place just wouldn't be the same without you, and I really mean that. Lord knows after all I've posted here recently about the Mustang, I'm with you on that car. :thumbsup:
Just between you and me, I understand why you wouldn't rebuild the Caddy. They're just never the same after a big hit like that. I remember years ago, I had a '65 Impala SS that I was restoring. I had it so close to being done and one night somebody CREMED the whole right, rear half of the car. I only had liability insurance on it since it was a work in progress still. I dumped the car a week later for a grand and gave the guy over $600 worth of brand new chrome and wheel covers I had sitting waiting for final install after paint. It was like in one fell swoop, somebody had totally taken all the wind out of my sails, and I was crushed. Anyway, I'd say move on if you want my friend but remember you'll always have friends here.

slk230mb
03-31-05, 11:11 PM
April Fools Ralph. I do beleive that is not your car. The previous pictures of your car indicate a gold Cadillac script on the right rear trunk, the wreck pictures are silver.

EvilXbox
03-31-05, 11:16 PM
well last time i didnt have to deal with another country ...

True...gonna make this one worse than last time right? :)
*Starts handing over Weapons Of Mass Destruction.*

Ralph
03-31-05, 11:18 PM
April Fools Ralph. I do beleive that is not your car. The previous pictures of your car indicate a gold Cadillac script on the right rear trunk, the wreck pictures are silver.

I can't believe you're saying this in my moment of distress! How would you like it I went joyriding in YOUR Cadillac! Shame. SHAME!

April Fools' Day? It stabs me in the heart! Or at least in the liver.

I think you're in league with my ex-fiancee.

TeagueJT81
03-31-05, 11:22 PM
Damn man, I'm real sorry to hear about that. I hope legally it all works out for you. Milk her for everything she's worth if you get the chance, that's the most inexcuseable thing someone could possibly do.

Whether you get another Caddy or not, I hope everything works out for you.

- Joe

slk230mb
03-31-05, 11:24 PM
I can't believe you're saying this in my moment of distress! How would you like it I went joyriding in YOUR Cadillac! Shame. SHAME!

April Fools' Day? It stabs me in the heart! Or at least in the liver.

I think you're in league with my ex-fiancee.

I am not trying to make the wound, if it exists, worse. Just analyzing the facts and pictures I have.

http://www.smatarese.com/forum/10edit.jpeg
http://www.smatarese.com/forum/P6160009edit.jpeg
Please note the encircled area, its the wrong color emblem. Also you would have posted about the paint blotches in the area, and you haven't.

EvilXbox
03-31-05, 11:26 PM
I am not trying to make the wound, if it exists, worse. Just analyzing the facts and pictures I have.
Pease note the encircled area, its the wrong color emblem. Also you would have posted about the paint blotches in the area, and you haven't.

BTW, just so you know it could have been same car:
1.Diffrent angle/camera
2.Diffrent reflection of Sun/light.

So you never know....

Playdrv4me
03-31-05, 11:26 PM
Clap clap clap Ralph. You got us bud.

I also Noticed the Emblems are rearranged on the circled area. If ANYTHING would have occured to your baby to have caused fading of the paint on the top, and to have the original emblems REPLACED AND REARRANGED, well... WED KNOW ABOUT IT! :p

slk230mb
03-31-05, 11:30 PM

I also Noticed the Emblems are rearranged on the circled area.

Nice call Ian. I will give credit where credit is due, Ian deserves half, we talked this theory out over an AIM conversation. So does this mean we get to see more pictures of Ashley?

EvilXbox

I also Noticed the Emblems are rearranged on the circled area.

Yeah, but remeber. It could be rearranged from the wreck. After all, it got hit on that side....

Ralph
Okay, okay. Give the man a cigar. He figured it out. It would've been a lot funnier, when I then told you how the police phoned to say my car was all right, and the one in the pictures was the wrong car! Admit it, that would've been funny.

The gold emblems were the give away.

Other Where's Waldo tips:

no mud flaps

no snow on the ground, no leaves on the trees until the end of April

and, of course, as you know I would never let my vinyl roof get sun-faded like that.

A couple of fellow conspirators convinced me to do this today, because tomorrow it would've been too obvious!

April Fools' Day, boys! :histeric:

slk230mb
Yeah, but remeber. It could be rearranged from the wreck. After all, it got hit on that side....

A junkyard is not going to stick an emblem back on a car.

Playdrv4me
03-31-05, 11:33 PM
So does this mean we get to see more pictures of Ashley?

TOUCHE!!

Adam
03-31-05, 11:34 PM
sheesh me and Ralph and a couple other people cant play a joke for nothing without you guys jumping in on it and ruining it (not meant to be mad or nothing). i guess we should have let them in on it huh Ralph? it would have gone for alot longer. oh well, bravo you two, well done.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 11:34 PM
Okay, okay. Give the man a cigar. He figured it out. It would've been a lot funnier, when I then told you how the police phoned to say my car was all right, and the one in the pictures was the wrong car! Admit it, that would've been funny.

The gold emblems were the give away.

Other Where's Waldo tips:

no mud flaps

no snow on the ground, no leaves on the trees until the end of April

and, of course, as you know I would never let my vinyl roof get sun-faded like that.

A couple of fellow conspirators convinced me to do this today, because tomorrow it would've been too obvious!

damit ralph ....now i gotta make 2 more calls ....LOL

you all will have to excuse my brother , he should be in bed .....and not posting here let alone be on the computer ....

Ralph
03-31-05, 11:37 PM

I also Noticed the Emblems are rearranged on the circled area. If ANYTHING would have occured to your baby to have caused fading of the paint on the top, and to have the original emblems REPLACED AND REARRANGED, well... WED KNOW ABOUT IT! :p

LOL! I noticed that you were on the "Hey Wes" thread Ian and were going to compare pics. I knew it wouldn't be much longer after that.

Yes, you all earned another pic of Ashley!!!

slk230mb
03-31-05, 11:38 PM
you all will have to excuse my brother , he should be in bed .....and not posting here let alone be on the computer ....

Let him stay, we can make him a convert if he doesn't love Caddy's already. And his ownership line is just plain hilarious.

slk230mb
03-31-05, 11:39 PM
LOL! I noticed that you were on the Hey Wes thread Ian and were going to compare pics.

Yes, you all earned another pic of Ashley!!!

Very nice pic Ralph. And you covered all your bases with monitoring that old thread.

EvilXbox
03-31-05, 11:39 PM
Hey,im allowed to be on. I got good grades on my report card (A,A,B,B,C,C). Except I shuold be in bed my 10:00...

*Turns around and runs toward home.*

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 11:41 PM
Hey,im allowed to be on. I got good grades on my report card (A,A,B,B,C,C). Except I shuold be in bed my 10:00...

*Turns around and runs toward home.*
kids these days , your parents (the same as mine) made sure i was in bed by 9:30 .....

now go to bed before i inform the entire world on the "speical handling proceedures" regarding your laundry ... :tisk:

Playdrv4me
03-31-05, 11:41 PM
WOWZERS NOW THERES SOME GENUINE NEXT DOOR HOTNESS!

In all fairness, I have to give credit to SLK for digging up that old thread, I ONLY reviewed the pics once he found them. Good work.

slk230mb
03-31-05, 11:43 PM
WOWZERS NOW THERES SOME GENUINE NEXT DOOR HOTNESS!

In all fairness, I have to give credit to SLK for digging up that old thread, I ONLY reviewed the pics once he found them. Good work.

Thanks, *pats himself on the back*. I will admit Ralph, it was kinda fun putting it all together to get to the bottom of it.

Kev
03-31-05, 11:48 PM
I feel so cheap, so used! :crying:

RBraczyk
03-31-05, 11:53 PM
I was in on it. Notice why I didn't post.

DopeStar 156
03-31-05, 11:55 PM
AHHH Ralph you ****er! I actually PMed AElayyat that I was suspicios it was a joke! What gave it away for me was you were posting with smileys in a thread less than 5 minutes before your car was stolen. No one can fake optimism like that. Plus the photos of the car in the picture and the car in your signature just didn't add up, your story had a hole in it bud. All in all I am SO RELIEVED that your car is ok.

I don't wanna say this outloud on the forum but I think this might be an april fools joke. Something doesn't add up. In a previous thread today Ralph posted at like 5:30 PM and was using smileys and speaking lively. He posted about his car being stolen and wrecked an hour later and the pics of his car were taken in the daylight. It just doesn't add up I tell ya. Maybe it's just me wishfully thinking it's just a joke and that his car is really ok. I hope it is, I feel awful if it is true. What do you think?
I'd have figured out sooner but ya know............PSP.....

Adam
04-01-05, 12:10 AM
I was in on it. Notice why I didn't post.

you should have. i dont know how much Ralph planned with you other guys but the whole him saying he was going to get a new Mustang was my idea. i had to get Ralph to tell the story so i set him up to it. notice the first post.

ben72227
04-01-05, 12:13 AM
Ah, i was fooled. I played right into the smokescreen.:lildevil:

My gut instinct should have told me that no one would have stolen a Mary Kay Deville:lildevil: and I knew when i first read that Ralph's car was stolen - Hey, Ralph isn't stupid enough to let someone take his baby like that:want:

EDIT: I was also suspicious about Ralph getting a FORD. How did i not see this?

Oh, i was so played, so played. Good show Ralphie.:coolgleam

Vesicant
04-01-05, 12:14 AM
Wow.. the rest of us got owned and its not even officially april fools yet lol

(1 more hour on east coast)

Ralph has been crowned master of the arts of april fools..

DopeStar 156
04-01-05, 01:00 AM
Actually the idea isn't so foreign. Ralph's a big fan of the GT as am I. My uncle just got one so now we have TWO!

CadiJeff
04-01-05, 01:11 AM
I thought that something was up, there are no fresh tire tracks around the pictured car.

davesdeville
04-01-05, 01:30 AM
You're off the Christmas card list Ralph for this one.

kmhebert
04-01-05, 01:35 AM
Ha, you fooled me with that one Ralph. Good stuff, no one likes to be played as a fool but that was pretty funny. I was feeling real bad for you too! I'm glad it's not true though.

Ralph
04-01-05, 04:47 AM
Thanks, *pats himself on the back*. I will admit Ralph, it was kinda fun putting it all together to get to the bottom of it.

LOL! Sounds like you'll never trust me again if you were suspicious and digging around LOL!

I'd better hope nothing really happens to it or no one will ever believe me!

Good detectivce work!!

I most definately would buy a new Mustang GT, in white with an auto trans.

Ralph
04-01-05, 04:54 AM
Time for me to make one of my predictions , you car will return to your driveway in the same condition as you left it 3 days ago ...

this will be done ....

AMEN

Actually when you said this I thought more people might realize it was a April fools joke, but I didn't know about your little side business in the mob. Actually, quite a few people here have this type of business it seems, LOL, and thanks for the offers. :suspense:

SLK, I think that's just dust prints on the trunk of the imposter car...

Ralph
04-01-05, 05:01 AM
wait for the new Camaro

Who knows if GM is even going to make them now that they announced they are killing off a RWD line in the future?

Ralph
04-01-05, 05:16 AM
You're off the Christmas card list Ralph for this one.

LOL!

Dope, what color is your uncles new GT, and your Dad's?

turbojimmy
04-01-05, 07:05 AM

Bastage. It was March 31st! You've violated rule #1 of APRIL fools day.

Excellent setup though.

Jim

Katshot
04-01-05, 08:55 AM
BTW, just so you know it could have been same car:
1.Diffrent angle/camera
2.Diffrent reflection of Sun/light.

So you never know....

Don't think so, notice the emblems aren't even set the same. I think he's got something here. Ralph, you CREAP!! Good one though, you got me.

slk230mb
04-01-05, 10:19 AM
LOL! Sounds like you'll never trust me again if you were suspicious and digging around LOL!

I'd better hope nothing really happens to it or no one will ever believe me!

Good detectivce work!!

I most definately would buy a new Mustang GT, in white with an auto trans.

I'm normally not that suspicious, but I just finished watching CSI and the ending was not what I expected, or what it seemed, so it got the wheels spinning.

TeagueJT81
04-01-05, 10:43 AM
Good one. Makes me feel real clever.

D148L0
04-01-05, 11:52 AM
Ralph, you should have sticked to the original plan. By elaborating, you spoiled the gag (booooo). No cookies for you this year, man! :D

90Brougham350
04-01-05, 11:54 AM
Ralph, you sunuvabich! You toyed with my emotions, dammit! You also fooled every one of us! I did think it was a little odd though, how you said you were buying a GT when you've been on the Ion boat for some time now. But, I know when I'm beat, and you deserve beer for this one. Happy April 1st everyone!

Brian

Ralph
04-01-05, 05:26 PM
Ralph, you sunuvabich! You toyed with my emotions, dammit! You also fooled every one of us! I did think it was a little odd though, how you said you were buying a GT when you've been on the Ion boat for some time now. But, I know when I'm beat, and you deserve beer for this one. Happy April 1st everyone!

Brian

You would all hate the fact I would consider an Ion, so I could have said that too instead of a Mustang. :sneaky: It might have distracted from the rear emblems. :D

There were a few people here that I sent those pics to a couple months ago so I had to quickly tell them not to blow it if they remembered the pics in emails! The wrecked car is in Ontario and only has 54,000 MILES on it. The interior is still perfect...

It is identical to mine except the rear re-arranged emblems.

airbalancer
04-01-05, 05:35 PM
I noticed the leaves on the trees right away.
You should have started the post around 10 pm

Ralph
04-01-05, 05:38 PM
You should have started the post around 10 pm

Too obvious and Adam wouldn't let me. ;)

I started it around 5.30 pm my time.

Adam
04-01-05, 06:05 PM
Too obvious and Adam wouldn't let me. ;)

it would have been TOO obvious by then or even today so i had him do it earlier. we hoped it would last til today and then reveal that it was a joke but oh no playdrive and slk.... :rant2: . just joking guys, we should have included the two of you (especially Ian) but we didnt think about that.

Adam
04-01-05, 06:06 PM
hey Ralph, didnt you tell Supa about this or something. didnt you talk to her yesterday? she would have loved to see this.

Ralph
04-01-05, 06:07 PM
hey Ralph, didnt you tell Supa about this or something. didnt you talk to her yesterday? she would have loved to see this.

Ya, actually she's been busy with school, but she sent me some revealing photos of her today!!! I still have your email addy, and I'll send those out right away! :shhh: She would get a kick out of this thread I'm sure.

Hold on, here they come....

Adam
04-01-05, 06:10 PM
BS, haha April fools right? well just in case ill send you my e mail anyway.

Adam
04-01-05, 06:17 PM
whoa at first i didnt know what to think, i thought you were just pulling my leg but damn! thanks man, ill save those to my computer. i wonder were she got that outfit? it is too cold where shes at to be wearing something like that though. we should actually move this to PMs though. ill holler at you.

youbetcha77
04-01-05, 06:21 PM
Ralph that is classic. LOL

Too bad someone went "Nash Bridges" on it and figured it out. LOL

Blaze

Elvis
04-01-05, 06:24 PM
I will get you for this.

Ralph
04-01-05, 06:31 PM
whoa at first i didnt know what to think, i thought you were just pulling my leg but damn! thanks man, ill save those to my computer. i wonder were she got that outfit? it is too cold where shes at to be wearing something like that though. we should actually move this to PMs though. ill holler at you.

Glad I got ya Elvis, Blaze!

Adam, I don't know where she would have got a cute little outfit like that but it's pretty cool!!! :eek:

BeelzeBob
04-01-05, 06:40 PM
Damn. He had me too.. And I was just about to start the official "let's buy Ralph a brand new XLR" fund... heh

Adam
04-01-05, 06:42 PM
it is nice though. i wouldnt let my neices run around in one of those though. how many pics did she send you? i heard about one that she posted a while back and it was bad or something. do you have that one? i would love to see it. when is she gonna come back anyway?

Ralph
04-01-05, 06:45 PM
Damn. He had me too.. And I was just about to start the official "let's buy Ralph a brand new XLR" fund... heh

DOOOH!! I'll still take that XLR!!! :crying:

Actually Sal, you got us good a couple years ago with that "Cadillac Sucks" thread!! I was so shocked when I saw that because it was like "our Creator has abandoned us, now what do we do???" LOL!!! :eek:

Adam, just 2 pics and I shouldn't say any more because EVERYONE will want me to email it to them! :tisk: ;)

If someone drops me a pm I could send them out I suppose.

Adam
04-01-05, 06:48 PM
Adam, just 2 pics and I shouldn't say any more because EVERYONE will want me to email it to them! :tisk: ;)

ahh, sorry. i doubt it though, everyone will think it is another April fools joke and they arent paying attention. sucks for them. you didnt send me the other one yet, or i havent got it anyway, hope i didnt delete it. let me go check my email.

Ralph
04-01-05, 06:50 PM
ahh, sorry. i doubt it though, everyone will think it is another April fools joke and they arent paying attention. sucks for them. you didnt send me the other one yet, or i havent got it anyway, hope i didnt delete it. let me go check my email.

Oops sorry, here it comes.....

Adam
04-01-05, 06:55 PM
:thumbsup: thanks Ralph.

tru504187211
04-01-05, 08:48 PM
Damn you, Ralph. You played me...oh well, at least I wasn't played by a h*e! I thought my streak had ended...and my flawless streak continues...

I REALLY felt bad, because a trick hit me a few months ago!

majax
04-01-05, 11:53 PM
We should beat you with that Club you got for this one

hahahha

you got me:rolleyes2

Ralph
04-02-05, 12:11 AM
Hey SLK 230.....how did you enjoy the Supa pic???

GOT YOU TWICE SUCKER! :D ;) Did you like the pic I sent instead??? :D

Too bad I didn't have Klebruns email or I would have had him too! It was Adams Idea to get you TWICE on the same thread and his idea about the pic!

At least we got one of the Prime Detectives on this Adam!

:woohoo: :littlewes :cheers:

update, I got Majax too! :sneaky:

bbozsik
04-02-05, 12:39 AM
Classic, Ralph, classic.:worship:

klebrun
04-02-05, 12:59 AM

Too bad I didn't have Klebruns email or I would have had him too! It was Adams Idea to get you TWICE on the same thread and his idea about the pic!

I was thinking you might send me a naked pic of some old lady named "Drupa" or something along those lines.

But just in case you do have some pics of old ladys naked...well...um...errr...just PM me. :shhh:

Ralph
04-02-05, 01:00 AM
I was thinking you might send me a naked pic of some old lady named "Drupa" or something along those lines.

But just in case you do have some pics of old ladys naked...well...um...errr...just PM me. :shhh:

I can't sent it through pm's regardless. :D

slk230mb
04-02-05, 01:07 AM

You got me once, with the picture. I do beleive I foiled the car one...

Adam
04-02-05, 03:42 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Say it ain't so Ralph. Sorry to hear it. Whatever you end up driving, we still need you here. Where else would I get my daily dose of Natasha? Cars can be fixed Ralph, with that low mileage someone will for sure scoop it up and rebuild if you don't.

:suspect: :rolleyes:

brougham
04-02-05, 08:31 PM
HEY Ralph!! Who sent you those pictures in the first place :basketcas

Ralph
04-02-05, 09:22 PM
HEY Ralph!! Who sent you those pictures in the first place :basketcas

Did you want to be implicated in this in case it backfired in my face. :sneaky:

I protect my sources. :shhh: :yawn:

I wonder what ever happened to that car, do you still go to that wrecking yard? It definately could have been fixed.

slk230mb
04-02-05, 09:40 PM
Is this the fastest thread to 100 posts?

Ralph
04-02-05, 09:42 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen some CTS-V threads match or beat it. But the number of "hits" was up there.

D148L0
04-02-05, 11:37 PM
Un believable.... :cookoo:

DopeStar 156
04-03-05, 03:17 AM
LOL!

Dope, what color is your uncles new GT, and your Dad's?
Sorry for the delay, I've been asleep at the keyboard here. My dad's is a dark red lighter than my Fleetwood in my sig but slightly darker than a bright red. and my uncle's is a light blue, like a powder blue.

powerglide
04-05-05, 08:50 AM
"....buying a new Mustang......"

LOL!

Elvis
04-05-05, 11:23 AM
I'm still pissed off.

Adumb
04-06-05, 12:19 AM
man, i just saw this thread so i went i read it like a book, but up until slk and playdrive4me got suspicous, i was convinced. kudos ralph,

Ralph
04-06-05, 12:24 AM
man, i just saw this thread so i went i read it like a book, but up until slk and playdrive4me got suspicous, i was convinced. kudos ralph,

LOL! thanks. But now I'm scared of what Elvis might do! :suspense: As long as he doesn't say Natasha or Supa died or anything!! :sneaky:

Adumb
04-06-05, 12:27 AM
LOL! thanks. But now I'm scared of what Elvis might do! :suspense: As long as he doesn't say Natasha or Supa died or anything!! :sneaky:

if hes smart he'll make up a holiday, like cinco de mayo fools day. that way no one will expect his trick.

Adumb
04-06-05, 12:28 AM
oh and ralph, i realize its not gonna be supa, but im really curious as to what the pic your sending to everyone could be.... im sure curiousity is gonna kill the cat though, haha

Ralph
04-06-05, 12:29 AM
I'm still pissed off.

:rose: :hide:

:elvis3: :elvis2: :grouphug:

Ralph
04-06-05, 12:30 AM
oh and ralph, i realize its not gonna be supa, but im really curious as to what the pic your sending to everyone could be.... im sure curiousity is gonna kill the cat though, haha

pm me your email addy and you'll know in about 5 minutes. PLUS, you missed out on who Ashley is!!!

Adumb
04-06-05, 12:31 AM
pm me your email addy and you'll know in about 5 minutes. PLUS, you missed out on who Ashley is!!!

your right, ive never heard of this ashley... and i kinda want to find out.

Ralph
04-06-05, 12:35 AM
your right, ive never heard of this ashley... and i kinda want to find out.
I sent you 3 or 4 SETS of pics so I hope you have capacity!

Enjoy.

Adumb
04-06-05, 12:44 AM
I sent you 3 or 4 SETS of pics so I hope you have capacity!

Enjoy.

oh, no prob, i got 250mb of storage in my inbox, thanks

CADDYBLACK99
04-06-05, 10:59 AM
Ralph I was extremely troubled when I read your original post! Your pride and joy beaten and abused! I'll glad we have some super sleuths here who figured out early on that somthing was not right. Then the part about you not coming here anymore...almost unbearable! Great job thanks for the elevated blood pressure, its always a good 'rush'.
Paul

Elvis
04-06-05, 11:33 AM
:rose: :hide:

:grouphug:

:devil: :lildevil: :devillaug :mad: :devillaug :lildevil: :devil:

Elrod
04-06-05, 12:07 PM
Man you had me going Ralph. I was thinking as I read everyone's simpathy man somebody messed up his car. I thought those guys were going to take up a stolen car fund for ya!! Great Joke!!

AirJigga25
04-06-05, 06:01 PM
This is the best thread I've ever seen on Cadillacforums.com. *rates it 5 stars* When I first started coming on this site 2 or 3 years ago, Ralph had my back! It was just basically Katshot and Mcnewell in every thread talking trash at me and Ralph had back!! Ever since then, my respect has been high for Ralph. I think he actually did take an extended break from the site because of all the bickering going on in the old days.

I was prety shocked at first when i was reading this thread...and then it got downright hilarious This thread should be put on Cadillacforums.com greatest hits...

YOU'VE ALL BEEN OWNED!!

SupaFly
04-06-05, 07:13 PM
This is a mean thread!!!

Ralph
04-06-05, 08:51 PM
Then the part about you not coming here anymore...almost unbearable!

LOL, YA RIGHT! LOL! :D

Ralph
04-06-05, 08:53 PM
This is the best thread I've ever seen on Cadillacforums.com. *rates it 5 stars* When I first started coming on this site 2 or 3 years ago, Ralph had my back! It was just basically Katshot and Mcnewell in every thread talking trash at me and Ralph had back!! Ever since then, my respect has been high for Ralph. I think he actually did take an extended break from the site because of all the bickering going on in the old days.

I was prety shocked at first when i was reading this thread...and then it got downright hilarious This thread should be put on Cadillacforums.com greatest hits...

YOU'VE ALL BEEN OWNED!!

What's the status on that '75 Eldorado convertible?

"Owned" I've never heard that other than on this forum. I like it. :D

Thanks for the kind words, it's been a wild ride at times here.

I can't believe this thread is STILL OWNING people!! :devil:

I must say I appreciate all the people on here willing to "whack" my ex. :histeric: :shocked: :suspense: In a scary kind of way it's flattering to know people in that kind of business who would be willing to "help out." :histeric: Well I'm off to watch "Casino" now. ;)

Ralph
04-06-05, 08:55 PM
This is a mean thread!!!

Don't be mad. :hide:

You know how I feel about you. :rose: :rose: :shhh: :) :banana: :woohoo: :worship: :tongue2:

Adam
04-06-05, 09:07 PM
This is a mean thread!!!

did Ralph tell you the other prank me and him came up with? :sneaky: :D it was funny, although we dont know what you'll think. glad to see you back.

Adumb
04-06-05, 10:13 PM
are you saving the other prank for next year?

Ralph
04-06-05, 11:14 PM
are you saving the other prank for next year?

No. Adam just meant when we were joking I had some hottttt new Supa pics and instead they got you know what pic instead, LOL. That was the secondary gag on this thread.

That was HIS idea! :hide:

Ralph
04-07-05, 05:19 AM
"You bust up my Chevy (Caddy) now Mr. who you playin with/ Its time to face death/Last fall, last dash, your last jump/ I'm a let you live, psyche/ Its time for a 187"!

Thanks bro, not sure wha it means but rock on homie. ;)

Welcome aboard Elrod.

DopeStar 156
04-07-05, 12:25 PM
Thanks bro, not sure wha it means but rock on homie. ;)
LOL! I missed the translation too.

Ralph
04-07-05, 05:50 PM
LOL! I missed the translation too.

I think it might mean getting an attitude change and then getting revenge or something? :hmm:

Adumb
04-08-05, 05:49 PM
I think it might mean getting an attitude change and then getting revenge or something? :hmm:

wasnt it master p or someting? i dont think there is a translation. haha.

Ralph
04-08-05, 08:44 PM
wasnt it master p or someting? i dont think there is a translation. haha.

I'm into Kid Rock. He's cool. Nothing like a white rapper to put things into perspective. ;)

lestersgremlin
04-21-05, 09:08 PM
sorry to hear about your plite but dont let a good car go becouse of an x raise her back to her former self if you need parts give me a mail and i'll try to help

Kev
04-21-05, 09:12 PM
sorry to hear about your plite but dont let a good car go becouse of an x raise her back to her former self if you need parts give me a mail and i'll try to helpWelcome to the forums Lester!
You must have missed the earlier posts on this thread, it was posted as an April Fool's joke. Read through the whole thing, some of it is quite entertaining! :yup:

Ralph
04-21-05, 09:35 PM
sorry to hear about your plite but dont let a good car go becouse of an x raise her back to her former self if you need parts give me a mail and i'll try to help

Thanks anyway Lester. :)

p.s. if you read the whole thread you get to see the bikini pic of Ashley. :shhh: :yup:

DopeStar 156
04-21-05, 09:45 PM
I saw a bikini pic of Ashley, and it wasn't on here! Ralph, only you have the uncanny ability to start a thread and have it run fo like 5,000 replies. I don't know how you do it but this one, and the GTA thread just won't die.

Ralph
04-21-05, 10:06 PM
I saw a bikini pic of Ashley, and it wasn't on here!

Check post #49. :thumbsup: It's still there.

Plus I can't believe the "Ralph the Whore" thread has 700 views!!!! :(

FastSeville666
04-21-05, 10:25 PM
sorry to hear that man real sorry

Kev
04-21-05, 10:36 PM
sorry to hear that man real sorry:histeric:
"Bump bump bump.... another one bites the dust!"

Ralph
04-21-05, 10:39 PM
:histeric:
"Bump bump bump.... another one bites the dust!"

I'm starting to actually believe it WAS STOLEN!!! :sneaky:

Kev
04-21-05, 10:43 PM
I'm starting to actually believe it WAS STOLEN!!! :sneaky:"Oh NO! :eek: :bighead: :banghead: ARGHH! Oh wait, there it is in my driveway......never mind......."

Ralph
04-21-05, 10:48 PM
"Oh NO! :eek: :bighead: :banghead: ARGHH! Oh wait, there it is in my driveway......never mind......."

Just bring it back in one piece or I'm sending hired goons! :shhh: OUR hired goons will ask politely FIRST, then BEG!!! Then offer money for it's safe return. :rolleyes2

Kev
04-21-05, 10:57 PM
"Oh NO! :eek: :bighead: :banghead: ARGHH! Oh wait, there it is in my driveway......never mind......."Oops, I forgot to include the note explaining that this quote is suposed to be from Ralph. Rats!:rant2:

D148L0
04-21-05, 10:58 PM
Just adding posts to the count, huh guys? ;)

Kev
04-21-05, 11:06 PM
Just adding posts to the count, huh guys? ;)Yup! And loving it!

youbetcha77
04-21-05, 11:11 PM
Yup! And loving it!
LOL

DopeStar 156
04-21-05, 11:37 PM
Doo do la doo doo! Posty posty post!

youbetcha77
04-21-05, 11:42 PM

LOL

eski
04-21-05, 11:59 PM
:cookoo:Ford:cookoo:

slk230mb
04-22-05, 12:02 AM
My god, why can't some posts just die...:banghead:

youbetcha77
04-22-05, 12:04 AM
My god, why can't some posts just die...:banghead:

LOL

Jesda
04-22-05, 12:47 AM
OMFG! I posted this at other forums and emailed people! Thank God I wasn't logged on to AIM.

Thats it Ralph, you've gone TOO FAR! I'm going to get a Jeep, tape some rifles to the side, drive up to Canada, and declare it as our 51st state! You're going down!

davesdeville
04-22-05, 02:08 AM

Indeed.

youbetcha77
04-22-05, 02:13 AM
Indeed.
LOL

DopeStar 156
04-22-05, 02:30 AM
LOL
youbetcha's on drugs. This is all the proof we need. Ahem... pay no attention to the user with the word "Dope" in his name..... :hide:

Ralph
04-22-05, 11:24 PM
OMFG! I posted this at other forums and emailed people! Thank God I wasn't logged on to AIM.

They won't be able to see the pics in the first post unless they are members here.

addison_ii
04-23-05, 02:50 AM
Ralph, Alright haha funny. I'm upset now. First off I see this almost a month late, then I was so pissed about the whole situation.( I loaded up the 12 gauge and borrowed my cousin's Saiga 7.62x39) and was gonna make my way to Canada to help you and probably the rest of Cadillac Forums inflict some good ole Wild West justice on the perp. Now I find out it is a fake. Naw, just kidding nice trick though.

Elvis
04-23-05, 06:09 PM
OH NO!

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, er, uh, you can't get fooled again."

--George W. Bush

powerglide
04-23-05, 06:30 PM
OH NO!

--George W. Bush

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahaaaa LOL!!

I remember that. Too funny!

LOL!

D148L0
04-23-05, 07:27 PM
OH NO!

--George W. Bush
How dare you! ;)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ralph
09-03-05, 01:17 AM
Here it is Amy, LittleB......worth a read.... :highfive:

Remember, 93fleetywoodlowlow (Adam) and Stoney were in on it, along with RB.

DopeStar 156
09-03-05, 01:21 AM
Next year for April Fools Adam, Stoney, RB and myself are gonna actually steal your car. April Fools!

addison_ii
09-03-05, 01:24 AM
Next year for April Fools Adam, Stoney, RB and myself are gonna actually steal your car. April Fools! Count me in. I also can do it without even touching it. I have connects in that area of expertise.

LittleB
09-03-05, 01:25 AM
Wow....well done, well done.

BUT SO MEAN!!!!!!!!! :nono: :tisk: :histeric:

DopeStar 156
09-03-05, 01:27 AM
Wow....well done, well done.

BUT SO MEAN!!!!!!!!! :nono: :tisk: :histeric:
HA! You shoulda seen the number of members that were ready and willing to fit his exfiance for a set of cement shoes. It was a mean joke he played, but well played.

Ralph
09-03-05, 01:27 AM
Next year for April Fools Adam, Stoney, RB and myself are gonna actually steal your car. April Fools!

I might have to install a better alarm than the factory one!!

BTW, did you see your Barbie slut pic in the RR thread yet?? :thumbsup:

DopeStar 156
09-03-05, 01:29 AM
Barbie slut pic? Is it hot?

addison_ii
09-03-05, 01:32 AM
I might have to install a better alarm than the factory one!!

BTW, did you see your Barbie slut pic in the RR thread yet?? :thumbsup:An Alarm won't work buddy. I have a friend who has a friend who knows someone who's cousin's baby daddy is friends with someone who can instruct me on how to disable that. Or use my original method and we don't need to disable it all:stirpot:

Ralph
09-03-05, 01:35 AM
Barbie slut pic? Is it hot?

Just go back a few pages, there are a couple of them, and YES, you look very pretty, but sluty.........which is still HOTTTTTTTTT! :D :thehand:

Ralph
09-03-05, 01:37 AM
An Alarm won't work buddy. I have a friend who has a friend who knows someone who's cousin's baby daddy is friends with someone who can instruct me on how to disable that. Or use my original method and we don't need to disable it all:stirpot:

You will need a key to get into my private security parkade...... :farting:

Adam
09-03-05, 01:55 PM

sshh... ah dammit now he knows! Ralph, i could steal that car without a problem.