: Around the world.

Racergenius
03-30-05, 09:55 AM
Hi folks!

Im from Sweden in the upper Europe and im thinking of getting a Caddy

http://212.112.182.19/images/74/74-74668503474.jpg

Now to the problem. :banghead: I want hydralics on my ride, but its really expensive here in sweden. 4500$ Because they need to build it specially for me.

To the question. How much does it cost "over there" and is it possible to get a kit ready to fit on the car? Its a 1983 DeVille..

Thanks in advance.
Fredrik

kmhebert
03-30-05, 01:22 PM
What's up Racergenius, nice car you have there! I am not sure about the hydraulics or how much they cost, I can say that would be quite the thing to see on your DeVille. Once they are installed please post a link to some video of your car jumping around!

Racergenius
03-31-05, 03:29 AM
I will, if I get the stuff...

Adam
03-31-05, 05:31 PM
really depends on who you go with. i have seen CCE go from 799-999 (US). you would just have to look up the companies you are choosing from. i had two pro hoppers in the back of my Cutlass and i think they were 1000 dollars (came with cylinders, switch box, and hoses). then you have to have someone install them (unless you plan on it) so that will cost you. are those bolt ons on that car in the pic? i would get knock offs but that is just me. nice car btw. hope this helps and hope everything goes good. good luck and :welcome: .