: Moore Cadillac Chantilly, VA

GJB
08-29-13, 11:59 AM
Moore Cadillac, Chantilly VA is within 6 miles of my home and I drive by their facility regularly so they should be my preferred dealer based on location.

Here is why they have not earned my maintenance business...I purchased my ATS in April of 2013. I had noticed that my windshield did not seem right (slight fog and distortion) so I swung by Moore since they are close so that they could take a look at my concern. The service consultant observed what I was talking about and said he would open a case and do some research and call me back. 2 weeks later after no call back I called left a voice mail and received a call back. I explained that I had visited what was discussed and no call back. The Manager I spoke with said he would follow up and call me back, again no Joy.

The people were all pleasant and their facility looks terrific but calling people back is basic customer service 101. One of the reasons you buy a Cadillac is an expectation of quality customer service. This just sent a message to me that if they can't do the fundamentals of customer service/courtesy what kind of detail do they apply to the big stuff?

They may be great dealership and I hope they are but I decided it was better to drive an extra 25 miles to go to Lindsay in Alexandria based on forum recommendations.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-29-13, 07:17 PM
Moore Cadillac, Chantilly VA is within 6 miles of my home and I drive by their facility regularly so they should be my preferred dealer based on location.

Here is why they have not earned my maintenance business...I purchased my ATS in April of 2013. I had noticed that my windshield did not seem right (slight fog and distortion) so I swung by Moore since they are close so that they could take a look at my concern. The service consultant observed what I was talking about and said he would open a case and do some research and call me back. 2 weeks later after no call back I called left a voice mail and received a call back. I explained that I had visited what was discussed and no call back. The Manager I spoke with said he would follow up and call me back, again no Joy.

The people were all pleasant and their facility looks terrific but calling people back is basic customer service 101. One of the reasons you buy a Cadillac is an expectation of quality customer service. This just sent a message to me that if they can't do the fundamentals of customer service/courtesy what kind of detail do they apply to the big stuff?

They may be great dealership and I hope they are but I decided it was better to drive an extra 25 miles to go to Lindsay in Alexandria based on forum recommendations.
Hello GJB,

I know I have interacted with you before, but I apologize for the experience you had at Moore Cadillac and that they never called you back. If you would like to file a formal complaint against the dealership, I would be more than happy to assist you with that. Please private message me if you would like my assistance in this situation. Thank you very much for taking the time to post about your experience.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

GJB
08-29-13, 10:33 PM
Gregory, No need for you to apologize or to file a complaint because they may be a great dealership and I may just of had a negative follow up experience. When this first came up Laura had offered to assist and at that point I had decided to go with my gut and try Lindsay who so far has been A+ in the "communications" department.

My goal is to leave feedback, hopefully somewhat objective without bashing because I'm sure some people are very happy with Moore and my experience was not the norm. With that said Moore should know about this experience and make improvements if they feel they are warranted.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-30-13, 12:18 AM
Hello GJB,

I understand and I am glad to hear that you were able to find a dealership that has been very good in the communications department. For me to contact them regarding this complaint I would need to set up a complaint in our system. I would be more than happy to contact them regarding this if you would like. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback! Please feel free to private message Laura or I if you have any questions or concerns.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care