: Very Very Disappointed New SRX Owner

vrrrmm
03-29-05, 09:42 PM
I doubt that Cadillac executives really read this thread and respond to owners who have had major issues with their ownership experience, but here it goes.

If you (at Cadillac) really care, then please read my thread under the SRX Forum String on "Very Very Disappointed New SRX Owner". There you may read my ordeal in the first 60 days of ownership and my experiences with Cadillac Customer Service, and John Jones GM City in Salem Indiana.

All I have asked is that GM stand by the $50,000 + product I have purchased, and if GM believes in their vehicles qualities, then back it up.

I clearly do not expect any GM executive to ever contact me, or even care. But after 3 Corvettes and 7 other GM vehicles, I may have purchased my last.

As other readers in the forum have supported, my problems are very common and GM knows about them.

Like I said, you guys at GM wanna talk, let me know. Everyone else, I will let you know if I am contacted, if ever.

CeeEyeA
03-30-05, 06:33 PM
I am having issues with my 2005 STS. I wrote to Wagoner, Lutz and everyone on down to the salesman. The only 2 offices that contacted me were Wagoner and the salesman. Neither contact did any good, but at least 2 out of the 23 people I tried to contact responded.

jjsocrazy
05-21-05, 08:24 PM
What kind of problems are you 2 guys having in particular?