: RIP Johnny Cochran

RBraczyk
03-29-05, 09:57 PM
Amazing lawyer, fandangled OJ out of that murder, I mean mess...

He will be missed.

Randy_W
03-29-05, 10:18 PM
Not by me!:nono:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 10:26 PM
if the glove dont ....ah hell itll never be the same ....

Kev
03-29-05, 10:27 PM
So he did die. I thought HRS was just making a sick joke with his caption post. Oh, wait a minute! He was just making a sick joke! :canttalk:
Brain tumor, shame. 67 seems young. That's my father's age.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 10:30 PM
So he did die. I thought HRS was just making a sick joke with his caption post. Oh, wait a minute! He was just making a sick joke! :canttalk:
Brain tumor, shame. 67 seems young. That's my father's age.
I can hear him now "st peter you gotta ask yourself before sending me downward into that fire and brimstone , if the glove dont fit ....."

ah hell it still aint workin :crying:

slk230mb
03-29-05, 10:41 PM
I can hear him now "st peter you gotta ask yourself before sending me downward into that fire and brimstone , if the glove dont fit ....."

ah hell it still aint workin :crying:

Will it ever work again?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 10:43 PM
im thinkin it wont ....i can barley even joke .....my powers are fadeing

Playdrv4me
03-29-05, 10:48 PM
Yea, Michael Savage made a mean spirited little quip this evening about him "If the casket dont fit..."

And on the other side of the political bridge... Jerry Fallwell is in stable but critical condition as well.

Kev
03-29-05, 10:56 PM
im thinkin it wont ....i can barley even joke .....my powers are fadeingYou just haven't got the right material yet. Rest is important too. You've got to get your rest! Vitamins, you must take lots of vitamins. They wont help you become any funnier but, you will pee really cool colors......

Stoneage_Caddy
03-30-05, 12:11 AM
They wont help you become any funnier but, you will pee really cool colors......
i got a pocketbike for that , but that only makes it red for a few days ..maybe its time for a new color ....

Jesda
03-30-05, 12:26 AM
If the tumor does not fit, the brain must acquit!

Playdrv4me
03-30-05, 12:45 AM
If the tumor does not fit, the brain must acquit!

:histeric: so wrong.

Kev
03-30-05, 12:53 AM
i got a pocketbike for that , but that only makes it red for a few days ..maybe its time for a new color ....Woah! I'm not quite sure about how the pocket bike relates to the color red here.....uh...the mental picture of the possibilities scares me a little....

It could be kinda like those old fraternity guys with the funny hats in the little cars?

I dunno?

ben72227
03-30-05, 12:54 AM
well, only a GENIUS could have gotten OJ off from Nicole Simpson's murder with all of the evidence, including DNA evidence they had against him. Cochran was definately a great lawyer.

RBraczyk
03-30-05, 01:12 AM
You just haven't got the right material yet. Rest is important too. You've got to get your rest! Vitamins, you must take lots of vitamins. They wont help you become any funnier but, you will pee really cool colors......

Like holy shit, my eyes yellow

Randy_W
03-30-05, 08:57 AM
well, only a GENIUS could have gotten OJ off from Nicole Simpson's murder with all of the evidence, including DNA evidence they had against him. Cochran was definately a great lawyer.

His biggest skill was packing the jury to assure a nullification through intimidation. He and OJ will meet again.

D148L0
03-30-05, 12:04 PM
I disagree. You don't need to be a genius to convince a group of morAns.

/Election flashback!!! :histeric: J/K...