: Mock terror attack in central Jersey

Katshot
03-29-05, 03:56 PM
According to the radio, there's going to be some sort of mock terror attack on Monday, April 4th. Should be great for traffic. Hope it's not near Trenton.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 04:00 PM
According to the radio, there's going to be some sort of mock terror attack on Monday, April 4th. Should be great for traffic. Hope it's not near Trenton.
nice , lets have mock terror attacks on my birthday ...good thing it isnt in tampa..... :histeric:

carguy16
03-31-05, 09:09 PM
yeh, lets just scare the piss of everyone and get everyone worked up. If an attack happens, it happens, you cant do anything about it.

You cant practice for an attack.

RBraczyk
03-31-05, 09:15 PM
Yes, you can practice for an attack. Don't be foolish. There are many things that need to happen, like emergency forces and whatnot. You may not be able to prevent the actual attack, but you can do certain measures to save more lives, like the WTC attack. It was absolute havoc. More lives could have been saved that day.

Katshot
03-31-05, 10:29 PM
I agree that there IS at least SOME degree of planning that could help minimize the fall-out from a terrorist attack but, IMO most people have no idea just how little you can actually do to protect yourself.
Before anybody gets thier panties in a bunch, I'll just qualify my statement by adding that my family's business specializes in NBC warfare protective garments etc.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 10:37 PM
yeh, lets just scare the piss of everyone and get everyone worked up. If an attack happens, it happens, you cant do anything about it.

You cant practice for an attack.
the military would beg to differ ......i remeber the good ol days when the big giant voice system would belt out "exercise exerscize exercize" then the warbleing tone ...for the next few hours i would be in a darkend room with a gas mask on and dressed head to toe in a charcoal lined suit ...