: Hey is there a way

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 11:35 AM
To track down the owner of a car by its plate number ?

I was going to call the police but id like to do this street justice style .... :shhh:

Kev
03-29-05, 11:37 AM
To track down the owner of a car by its plate number ?

I was going to call the police but id like to do this street justice style .... :shhh:You'd have to contact your DMV for the info. They may ask why? They will surely charge you if they give you the info.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 11:45 AM
damn ....oh well ...maybe the little bastards will screw with someone that wasnt as forgiveing (i realized they were under 18)....

This was a new record for me ...ive never been so mad behidn the wheel .....they were giggleing the whole time too ....excpet at the end when one kid looked back in horror(i was setting them up for something very bad) ....they quickly pulled off then ...

Kev
03-29-05, 11:57 AM
damn ....oh well ...maybe the little bastards will screw with someone that wasnt as forgiveing (i realized they were under 18)....

This was a new record for me ...ive never been so mad behidn the wheel .....they were giggleing the whole time too ....excpet at the end when one kid looked back in horror(i was setting them up for something very bad) ....they quickly pulled off then ...It's true, "Whtat goes around....." What did they do to you? Whatever it was don't jeopardize yourself over their foolishness, as good as it may feel, it's not worth the risk.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 12:21 PM
It's true, "Whtat goes around....." What did they do to you? Whatever it was don't jeopardize yourself over their foolishness, as good as it may feel, it's not worth the risk.
Well was headed to work ...Im in a long line of cars and we would go for a bit then then coem to a screeching hault. So i Just layed back. My turn comes up (gonna stop by a wendys). I make my turn and about 75 yards up the road is this little corolla. I payed no mind as he turns intot he same lot i was going thru. as im driving thru the backside of the lot he slams on the brakes so i catch right up to him. Im like "oh this is why we were doing that on the main road". He accelerates again so im thinking "maybe car trouble". He slams on the brakes again. I said "screw this im gonna just go around him". He floors and laughs at me it as i try to get by him running me into a curb (no damage). Now i say "ok bitch its on now". We turn another corner now moving pretty fast , i try his inside , cant get a nose in so i run outside . First time ive ever had a car in 4 wheel drift. Still on his numper and moving back in forth. the drivers freind looks back in horror as i floor it(acting like)im trying to hit them.

They swerve into a taco bell lot and i swerve in behind them blocking them into the parking space. I rolled down my window and waited for them to get out. I waited but they never get out of the car , so i wrote down there plate number . then backed away a fair distance and went into wendys next door to watch them. They darted into the taco bell and never left.They looked well under my age , like they maybe are 16-17. Got my food and went on to work ....still pissed ...

davesdeville
03-29-05, 06:19 PM
Hmm, I've screwed with people on the road before but that's a bit over the line.. That's why it's fun to drive my friend's 77 Ford POS I mean LTD - cost $225, the owner wouldn't mind if it was wrecked so long as it was for a good cause so if anyone screws around... :want: "I hit the brakes officer I swear..." (Actually the brakes on that car barely stop it anyway.)

And before all you holier-than-thou's who infest this forum bitch at me, shut up, I wouldn't ram someone but it's fun to think about.

Kev
03-29-05, 06:42 PM
And before all you holier-than-thou's who infest this forum bitch at me, shut up, I wouldn't ram someone but it's fun to think about.Oh, go away little boy.

So they were pulling that crap in traffic? Where's a cop when you need 'em?! :cop: I've done some stupid things in my youth too but, dang! it's fun to see them get "comeupance" once in a while! They probably could have used a fresh pair of shorts when you blocked them in the space! :histeric:

"Mama! :crying2: The bad man is gonna hurt me!" "What did you do, Son?"
"Nothing! I was just minding my own business! I don't know why he chased us down. :crying: I was sooooo scared!"

:rofl:

davesdeville
03-29-05, 07:17 PM
You better not be serious with that little boy comment Kev.

The worst thing I've done is fog people with a nasty black cloud when the secondaries on my 78 Brougham were incredibly over-jetted and rich. I could throw it in neutral and rev it and a big black cloud would come out and cover their car. I got a convertable 5.0 to actually pull off the road and I felt kinda bad. But that just smells bad not dangerous or anything.

90Brougham350
03-29-05, 08:01 PM
You better not be serious with that little boy comment Kev.

The worst thing I've done is fog people with a nasty black cloud when the secondaries on my 78 Brougham were incredibly over-jetted and rich. I could throw it in neutral and rev it and a big black cloud would come out and cover their car. I got a convertable 5.0 to actually pull off the road and I felt kinda bad. But that just smells bad not dangerous or anything.

HAHAHAHA, I've done that too! I had an Edelbrock performer carb on my 85 Parisienne. That engine was so dirty and richly tuned it would spit black out of the tailpipe constantly. Made more than a few dirty bumpers in traffic. But no, I don't do that anymore, kinda hard to tune TBI with a screwdriver.

Brian