: Caddy Contest ?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-28-05, 10:46 PM
Had an idea ....What if we had a contest for just custom cadillacs ...but everyone one of us here with 10 bucks in our pockets could compete ?

Ok here is my idea First go out and get a 1:64 scale Cadillac from JADA toys , there at your store under the "Dub City" and "Road Rats" and a few other brands ill mention in a second. 1:64 is the size of a hotwheels car .

So far in the Road Rats Series Cadillacs are :
1947 series 62
1953 series 62
1959 Coupe Deville
1962 Series 62

In the little homies series there is :
1986 Fleetwood
1995 Brogham
Dub City Series
1985 Fleetwood
1995 Brogham

In the von dutch series there is
1959 Eldo

Ok so there is like a bunch of other seires cars that JADA makes , they all appears to have the bottoms that come off anf the wheels can come off pretty easy ....

So here is what i did , i took a Dub City 85 fleet and took the wheels off a "road rats" 47 series 62 ...and made myself a pimpmobile :

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/959DSC01295-med.JPG

so theres my idea , im thinking(hopeing) folks are going to paint these , maybe toss some wheels on from the "import series" or whatever ...maybe dub city wheels on a repainted silver 1959 eldo ?

DopeStar 156
03-28-05, 11:44 PM
SWEET! I'm in the second I get to a WalMart.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 12:06 AM
kickass .....call me corny but i like to see everyone get into this ....i think itd be kinda cool ....and dirt cheap to do ...theres no excuse folks LOL

Elvis
03-29-05, 10:23 AM
kickass .....call me corny

corny. :drinker :Poke:

:p

HotRodSaint
03-29-05, 10:34 AM
Had an idea ....

Well since I was going to do it anyway... :D

gothicaleigh
03-29-05, 10:35 AM
Don't forget that DubCity has the Escalade and CTS kits too. HotWheels had released the XLR a while back too...

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 11:18 AM
Don't forget that DubCity has the Escalade and CTS kits too. HotWheels had released the XLR a while back too...
the dub citys cars willw ork as long as they are 1:64 ...hotwheels 1:64 have rivted bases and diffrent wheel types , making it more of a chop job to change out ....

Jada toys wouldnt let me bring up there Dub City stuff so i dont know what all they got ...but yah id like to have the escaldes and cts folks in this too !!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 11:19 AM
Well since I was going to do it anyway... :D
thats where i got the idea as you and those others dudes in the fleetwood section were talking about it ...

HotRodSaint
03-29-05, 12:01 PM
HotWheels had released the XLR a while back too...

HW also released the Sixteen! :thumbsup:

Hot Wheels has many Cadillac's in their line.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 12:23 PM
HW also released the Sixteen! :thumbsup:

Hot Wheels has many Cadillac's in their line.
Ive bought every one of them ...and every corvette ....

DopeStar 156
03-29-05, 12:33 PM
thats where i got the idea as you and those others dudes in the fleetwood section were talking about it ...
Fleetwood sec-tiiiiiooooon! *White rendition of raising the roof*

HotRodSaint
03-29-05, 05:46 PM
Ive bought every one of them ...and every corvette ....

Do you have the Custom Eldorado, from 1968? :)

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-05, 08:26 PM
Do you have the Custom Eldorado, from 1968? :)
maybe not ....got me there ....ill have to check ...when you have so many of these you kinda loose track

HotRodSaint
03-29-05, 08:57 PM
Walmart and Target were picked clean today. I had a choice between two PT Cruisers. :disappoin

DopeStar 156
03-30-05, 07:58 PM
Hey stoney, can you flip your Fleetwood over and take a shot of the chassis for me? I wanna see how it disassembles.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-30-05, 08:39 PM
Hey stoney, can you flip your Fleetwood over and take a shot of the chassis for me? I wanna see how it disassembles.
ok , ill work on that pic dude ....

Hotrod , that surprises me target didnt have them , thats where i got mine ..wallmart might , im not sure ...ive boycotted all wallmarts after the "theft" incident ...

HotRodSaint
03-30-05, 09:21 PM
Hotrod , that surprises me target didnt have them , thats where i got mine ..wallmart might , im not sure ...ive boycotted all wallmarts after the "theft" incident ...

Today I went to 2 Walmarts, 3 Targets and 2 Toys R Us.

One Walmart had one Homie Rollerz Fleetwood. And I scooped that up. I found 3 black DUB's at another Walmart, but I already have it. I left a Blue Brougham with flames on the peg.

I did see some Jada cars with Torq Thrusts at Target. But they were in gift set. I didn't really want to spend that much money just for wheels.

I might order something online, if I don't find any donors this weekend.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-30-05, 09:24 PM
Today I went to 2 Walmarts, 3 Targets and 2 Toys R Us.

One Walmart had one Homie Rollerz Fleetwood. And I scooped that up. I found 3 black DUB's at another Walmart, but I already have it. I left a Blue Brougham with flames on the peg.

I did see some Jada cars with Torq Thrusts at Target. But they were in gift set. I didn't really want to spend that much money just for wheels.

I might order something online, if I don't find any donors this weekend.
blue brogham with flames ? what year is that one the 85 or the 95 ?

Im looking for a 95 fleet , gonna tear it down and paint it with my driftwood paint ...maybe work with it a little and see if i can make a sedan deville out if it ...they look so close in real life to the untrained eye....

DopeStar 156
03-30-05, 10:51 PM
The blue Brougham with Flames is an 85. There's two DUB 85's. The green, and the blue with flames. Then there's a black 95 and some other color I can't remember. What's the "Theft" incident?

TomDeville
03-30-05, 11:19 PM
The blue Brougham with Flames is an 85. There's two DUB 85's. The green, and the blue with flames. Then there's a black 95 and some other color I can't remember. What's the "Theft" incident?

Now I'm intrigued! Sir Stoney;
We've got to hear about
the "incident" Dude. :suspense: :suspense:
:suspense: :suspense:

TomDeville :Poke: :coolgleam

Stoneage_Caddy
03-30-05, 11:46 PM
Now I'm intrigued! Sir Stoney;
We've got to hear about
the "incident" Dude. :suspense: :suspense:
:suspense: :suspense:

TomDeville :Poke: :coolgleam
lol ok tom here goes ...

One night on the way home from work i realized "hey i forgot so and so's birthday gift". So i stop in the local wallmart , i buy a anniverasry clock for the person. I check out and start out the front door when the alarm goes off. This manager dude comes running at me and damn near tackles me . So i ask "whats going on". The manager dude says "hand it over". I said ok and hand him the clock and rescript. Then he says "the rest of it". I htought to myself , oh man this dud ereally thinks i stole something. Nice guy that i am i turned my pockets inside out and asked him "was the clock run over the scanner peroperly to turn the code off ?"...Low and behold that was the problem.

Fast forward 2 weeks later , same wallmart.
Im standing in the hotwheels asile. I hear over the PA "security code.. toy area". Its 11 o clock at night , so needless to say im the only one in the toy area. Here some 2 women , they start strightening up asiles and all staysing close by. So i think "ill just go on over to the CD asile and check it out."They follow me clear over to the CD's. I tunred to one of them and sai d"im gonna head on over to customer service shall i walk you?". So we walked to cust service and i asked to speak to the manager.I pull my cart next tot he counter and put all the diecast cars i was gonna purchase ont he counter and told the manager "i was gonna buy all this stuff but for the second time in two weeks you all think im gonna steal from you". i then said "Is this how you treat verterans of foreign wars ?"I pulled my dischagrge form from my wallet (yes i carry one around) . and showed it to him along with my VA clinc card. I said "i cannot belive a supposed pro american company such as your prides itself on trating people this way , esp vets ."

And i left , never set foot in one of those again ....

I have the weriest luck sometimes ....

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 12:00 AM
hotrod im having a brain fart , what set were the torque thrusts on ?
originally i was going to say the torque thrusts off a johnny lighting car would work but i just runined my 2004 GTO doing it ....well not totaly , i did manage to get the "dub city " wheels on it but it look plain silly ....

be wanred the johnooy lightings like there wheels , youll destory the wheel trying to get it off the car (sounds like a volkswagen i dealt with)

DopeStar 156
03-31-05, 12:18 AM
Wow dude. I walk into my WalMart with black sunglasses and a black trenchcoat and they leave me the hell alone. And I've actually "borrowed" stuff from WalMart before. Tough luck dude. WalMart's all I got in the area though.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-31-05, 12:41 AM
Wow dude. I walk into my WalMart with black sunglasses and a black trenchcoat and they leave me the hell alone. And I've actually "borrowed" stuff from WalMart before. Tough luck dude. WalMart's all I got in the area though.
yah , but it makes for a good story .... :histeric:

HotRodSaint
03-31-05, 10:06 AM
Then there's a black 95 and some other color I can't remember.

Is the '93 Fleetwood a single exhaust into a dual? Because that's what the base of the '95 shows.

The other color in the DUB version is silver. There are also two Homie Rollerz. One is custom green and the other is black with a tan interior.

HotRodSaint
03-31-05, 10:10 AM
hotrod im having a brain fart , what set were the torque thrusts on ?

It was a Jada 6 car set. I don't remember what the theme was called.

DopeStar 156
03-31-05, 01:31 PM
I'm gonna go to WalMart TONIGHT! LOL! I waaaaaaaaaant one bad. I found that there's another Series 62 that doesn't have the wide white walls so you can just make a stock 85 Fleetwood Brougham or a stock 95 Fleetwood Brougham.

DopeStar 156
04-01-05, 10:06 PM
Dammit. WalMart is outta the DUB cars, I can't find any from the new series. I did manage to find and buy a Revell 1/64 81 Coupe de Ville with a bluegreen paintjob with lowrider stripes, white lindau top, and a 90-92 Brougham front clip. The trunk opens too revealing I guess batteries and pumps. I still want the DUB one though.

Ralph
04-02-05, 01:08 AM
Can anyone identify Ashley's collection? :D

Stoneage_Caddy
04-02-05, 01:12 AM
her collection is missing one thing ....me ....

Jesda
04-02-05, 06:40 AM
Ashley, if you can read this, I LOVE YOU! Caddy women are always so freaking hot.

And speaking of Wal-Mart, I'm a chronic returner. Though I buy ten times as much as I bring back. :D

DopeStar 156
04-02-05, 08:30 PM
Can anyone identify Ashley's collection? :D
Did you and Nat get in a fight or something?! LOL! I went back to WalMart today and still no Broughams. Even though my disappointment is heavy this also means that the 1/24 version is sure to happen. YAY!

Ralph
04-02-05, 08:38 PM
Did you and Nat get in a fight or something?! LOL! I went back to WalMart today and still no Broughams. Even though my disappointment is heavy this also means that the 1/24 version is sure to happen. YAY!

Modding a whole new batch of Nat pics to dazzle you with, but now I'm kinda taken with Ash.

I keep checking the stores that sell Maisto, etc. and if I can ever find a DTS like Dad's I'll pick it up for him. I even like my "scales" stock in appearance.

Adam
04-02-05, 09:34 PM
Is the '93 Fleetwood a single exhaust into a dual? Because that's what the base of the '95 shows.

no 93s had a single exhaust. i dont think they went to dual exhaust til 94.

Ralph, so who do you like better Nat, Ash, or Supa? you said that you talk to that Ashley chick, have you invited her to this site yet?

Ralph
04-02-05, 09:40 PM
Ralph, so who do you like better Nat, Ash, or Supa? you said that you talk to that Ashley chick, have you invited her to this site yet?

I've only talked to her once. She seemed nice. She even has her own website. She is part of a Canuck patriotic forum where the girls sort of "compete" for top "babe." Some of the guys are so damn crude to her it's unbelievable! They are probably Americans sneaking in. :lildevil: :shhh:

I think I like Supa the best but she doesn't send me enough pics to allow me to honour her in that way, she's too busy. I did for a couple weeks a little while back. Nat will be back and I found some nice ones.

Adam
04-02-05, 09:43 PM
I've only talked to her once. She seemed nice. She even has her own website. She is part of a Canuck patriotic forum where the girls sort of "compete" for top "babe." Some of the guys are so damn crude to her it's unbelievable! They are probably Americans sneaking in. :lildevil: :shhh:

I think I like Supa the best but she doesn't send me enough pics to allow me to honour her in that way, she's too busy. I did for a couple weeks a little while back. Nat will be back and I found some nice ones.

well you send her my way, i wont be crude to her, ill treat her like a queen. when did you last talk to her anyway? (for real ahahahaha).

Ralph
04-02-05, 09:46 PM
well you send her my way, i wont be crude to her, ill treat her like a queen. when did you last talk to her anyway? (for real ahahahaha).

She would EXPECT to be treated like a Queen and we probably couldn't afford her anyway. :crying:

DopeStar 156
04-02-05, 10:02 PM
Sure we do. We all drive really expensive new Cadillacs......because this is 1989.................and I spent $28,000 on my car........because it's 1989......

Adam
04-02-05, 10:23 PM
ha, its 1995 Dope, and i just dropped well over 40k for my Lincoln, 2 years ago i dropped about 37k for my Fleetwood and about what you dropped on your Fleetwood in 89, so did i on my Deville :D ;) . Gotcha beat! i can handle her Ralphie, my boy, just send her my way! for real though if i were you, i would talk to her as much as possible. as a matter of fact, what is the name of this "Canadian patriot website". you know i might be living on your backporch soon so i might as well start somewhere ;) .

Stoneage_Caddy
04-02-05, 10:26 PM
She would EXPECT to be treated like a Queen and we probably couldn't afford her anyway. :crying:
goes to bank to take out "booty call" loan ....

Ralph
04-02-05, 10:29 PM
ha, its 1995 Dope, and i just dropped well over 40k for my Lincoln, 2 years ago i dropped about 37k for my Fleetwood and about what you dropped on your Fleetwood in 89, so did i on my Deville :D ;) . Gotcha beat! i can handle her Ralphie, my boy, just send her my way! for real though if i were you, i would talk to her as much as possible. as a matter of fact, what is the name of this "Canadian patriot website". you know i might be living on your backporch soon so i might as well start somewhere ;) .

I think Ash drives a black custom lowered Blazer with dubs because it's in a few of her pics, plus she collects those scales.

I can pm you the website but you'd NEVER be able to look at that site at work! Most of those pics are, let's say, RACY to say the least. I never really like revealing my sources for avatar pics because there's nothing to look foreward to then. Only one person knows here where I get my Natasha avatar pics from and it's a site no one could figure out :shhh: :devil:

Go to the "My Car Stolen" thread to see that Blazer. I think it's a Blazer, am I wrong??

Adam
04-02-05, 10:35 PM
i seen it. there was a Blazer in that picture? :D ;)

Ralph
04-02-05, 10:37 PM

There is something of hers that I will pm you....hold on...

Ralph
04-02-05, 11:00 PM

Actually it looks like a custom S-10 in this pic?? Notice it in the background...

DopeStar 156
04-03-05, 01:07 AM
I think I just kinda guessed the price of my Fleetwood. I don't think a Sedan de Ville would cost more than a Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance would it?........................SANDY!!!! LOL!

Here's a few shots of my $2.45 Fleetwood though.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/6136toybrougham1.JPG http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/6136toybrougham3.JPG http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/6136toybrougham2.JPG http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/6136toybrougham4.JPG http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/506/6136toybrougham5.JPG