: Best Place to Sell Low Mile '90 RWD Brougham

DenverBrougham
03-28-05, 05:57 PM
Hey...just found out that I'll need to relocate with my job, so the car has to go. super-low miles and great shape. Where has everybody had the best luck with buying and selling? I checked out the ads on this site, and they seem not to move much.

Thanks a bunch...

Dan

Leloz
03-28-05, 07:22 PM
Dan,
I have sold 6 of my Cadillacs (antique and newer) on ebay. I have had a good experience with 5 out of the 6 sales. The key is to take around 30-40 good pictures and have a snazzy description. Goodluck :thumbsup:

kmhebert
03-28-05, 09:31 PM
Hey...just found out that I'll need to relocate with my job, so the car has to go. super-low miles and great shape. Where has everybody had the best luck with buying and selling? I checked out the ads on this site, and they seem not to move much.
Thanks a bunch...
Dan

Why can't you just take the car along on the move?

DenverBrougham
03-29-05, 10:32 AM
I'd like to, but we currently have four cars, and it's a cross country move. We'll keep the '05 STS V6 and the '04 Accord EX Coupe, but the Brougham and SAAB Viggen have got to go...

cmgrafmc
03-31-05, 12:08 AM
Depending on where you live you might want to try Craigslist.com. Go there and see if they have a site for a city near you. Believe it or not, it's free to post and browse. I've had quite a bit of luck selling things there.

N0DIH
03-31-05, 01:07 AM
Keep the Caddy and ditch the Honda!