: XM menus??

Damon420cts
03-28-05, 11:56 AM
Anyone know how to enable menus in my xm sat radio? I have an 05 cts with xm...all i see are the station names...i cant see any xm menus or anything. I had sirius with my last car and i was able to see who was playing on all stations, scroll through the stations, blah blah blah. I have a friend that has an accord that came with xm and he is able to do it. Anyone know how i enable it? Ive looked through the manual and it doesnt help.

:hmm:

Swampthing
04-02-05, 08:49 AM
Anyone know how to enable menus in my xm sat radio? I have an 05 cts with xm...all i see are the station names...i cant see any xm menus or anything. I had sirius with my last car and i was able to see who was playing on all stations, scroll through the stations, blah blah blah. I have a friend that has an accord that came with xm and he is able to do it. Anyone know how i enable it? Ive looked through the manual and it doesnt help.

:hmm:

Good luck getting an answer here. I posted this question multiple times last year and was never able to get a complete answer. Found more help over on XM411.com, I'd suggest you try there.