: Love My 95 Deville

Kathryn
03-27-05, 07:16 PM
My husband bought me my 1995 DeVille new and 2 weeks after we got it it was keyed from the front fender to the back fender. Our insurance sent us a check to repair it but Cadillac repaired it free under the paint warrenty.

it now has about 111,000 miles on it and for the first time I need to have my air conditioner fluid recharged.

My clear coat has started to peel but it has never been garaged in the South Carolina sun.

Those are the only problems I have had with my car and I plan to replace my DeVille with another Cadillac soon.:)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-27-05, 10:51 PM
god i feel sorry about your car getting keyed, who ever did that should be beaten with a solid wood baseball bat, shitkickers like that gotta wreck anything that is nice cuz they're jealous.

GOD THAT MAKES ME MAD!!!

kmhebert
03-28-05, 12:12 AM
Yeah, that's horrible. But, as they say, haters gotta hate.

caddydaddy
03-28-05, 10:19 AM
111k and you plan to replace it! It's barely broken in! My '94 Deville has 111k and still runs as good as a new car!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-28-05, 05:41 PM
My husband bought me my 1995 DeVille new and 2 weeks after we got it it was keyed from the front fender to the back fender. Our insurance sent us a check to repair it but Cadillac repaired it free under the paint warrenty.

it now has about 111,000 miles on it and for the first time I need to have my air conditioner fluid recharged.

My clear coat has started to peel but it has never been garaged in the South Carolina sun.

Those are the only problems I have had with my car and I plan to replace my DeVille with another Cadillac soon.:)
good to see it doing well . Just a fyi , at the time the refigerant goes away the compressor most times blows out ....this wont be cheap but it is common to loose the AC compressor that your mileage..mine went at 130k and the tranny went 3 weeks after ....$3300 in 3 weeks , wasnt pretty ....but normal ...enjoy the car , dont be afaird to put a little money in it ....im at 140k now and its been a troublefree 10k since tranny replcemnt

LCLCLC
03-31-05, 03:13 AM
Glad your 95 has been a great car.

We had a 95 Deville Concours.
Uggghhhh. Not a good car at all.

Chuckm65
04-17-06, 01:48 PM
'95 Deville with 205K miles and no real problems since replacing the transmission at 139K. These cars are da bomb!!