: 5% discount on parts!

mcowden
03-25-05, 08:13 PM
Hey everybody, today I got a 5% discount code by email from Rock Auto and they say anybody can use it. www.rockauto.com So, if you need to buy any parts from Rock Auto, use this discount code and they'll take another 5% off. I don't own Rock Auto, don't work for them, don't get any money or consideration from them whatsoever. There's no benefit in it for me at all. They do carry most everything I've ever needed for my Caddy, and you can get the AC-Delco recommended parts for a good price this way. I'm only posting this so people can save a couple bux on parts. Feel free to pass it along to anyone you think could use it.

Here's the email I got from them that includes the discount code and how to use it:

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer!

To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts.

Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 202181199380 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone (including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on May 24, 2005; so don't wait!

You may use this discount code as often as you wish until it expires, but only one discount code can be used per order.

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

Please call or email if you have questions or suggestions. Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376

eldorado1
03-26-05, 11:17 AM
Figures... AFTER I spend $200 there... http://cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif thanks anyways though ;)

mcowden
03-28-05, 04:01 PM
Let me know if anybody uses this and whether or not they honor the 5% discount.

dkozloski
03-28-05, 05:32 PM
Around here just about any excuse you can think of will get you from 20-40% off at the car parts store. If you work for Joe Scooterberry, if you're military, if you work for the state, if you work for the city, a student, a senior citizen, play poker on Thursdays, can hear thunder and see lightning.

mcowden
03-28-05, 11:54 PM
My second toe is longer than my big toe, does that count? :histeric:

dkozloski
03-29-05, 02:11 AM
You have to have six toes like Marilyn Monroe.

FastSeville666
03-30-05, 07:18 PM
i thought it was seven

mcowden
04-02-05, 07:53 PM
Bump. Just in case. Save a few bux.

mcowden
04-11-05, 03:05 PM
Bump for cart69 looking for parts...

cart69
04-11-05, 03:10 PM
thanx, just read the post my dad gets parts from rock auto all the time i will definitely check them out napa want 130 for the idle motor, think i can find it cheaper than that!!! thanx again