: 05 STS owner and more...

tedasaurus
03-25-05, 07:12 PM
I just bought a '05 STS4. Love it. Also have a '60 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible I have owned for nearly a decade. It is black with red leather. The '05 is diamond white with cashmere. Also in the garage is a #2 condition '77 Fleetwood with 49k orig mi and fuel injection. Under the long carport is a '80 Cadillac limo by Maloney with 38k miles. Just sold on Ebay my '81 Cadillac Seville Elegante that won 1rst place in its class at the '04 Cadillac Grand Nationals in South Bend. The '81 was a bare metal, all glass and trim off repaint with no expense, and no time spared. I still can't believe I sold it. I only put it on Ebay for giggles and a very, very, high reserve. Needless to say I still did not break even on it. Ugh. Lets move on.
Also have some other non Cadillacs but we won't go into that here. I'll just say I have had more caddy's than anything else.

slk230mb
03-26-05, 04:08 PM
:welcome: and post some pics if you get a chance.

D148L0
03-26-05, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the forums.

CADDYBLACK99
03-27-05, 08:21 PM
Welcome Shane!

Sounds like you have a very nice collection, many of my favorites! Please post some pictures when you get a chance, we would all love to see them!
Thanks for joining the forum.
:welcome:
Paul