: Call me a jerk, but.....

90Brougham350
03-23-05, 03:40 PM
Alright, I went to town this morning to get a few things, and on the way home, I stopped at Burger Kind to grab some lunch. I had that new chicken sandwich with the ranch and the cheese and the bacon and it was f***ing delicious, but I digress. I ordered and got my food, and pulled around back into the parking lot. I pulled over to the edge of the lot, and parked, facing out. There was 2 rows of cars behind me in the middle of the lot. So about 10 minutes later, I'm just sitting there, enjoying my damn tasty meal (I got rings!), this ***** in a 2001 or 2002 325i pulls in to the spot 2 away from me to the left. He looks about 25, and like a complete *******. Hat backwards, Oakleys, facial hair, and when he steps out of the Beemer, he looks right at me. My window is down (it's 37 here today!) and I'm just eating lunch, but he just glares at me and gives me that "My BMW is far superior in every way to your POS Caddy" look, and walks into the restaurant.

So about 5 minutes later, I'm done eating and just about to finish my drink and leave, when 2 of the hickest looking rednecks I've ever seen get into their 2004 F-350 Superduty with about a 4 inch lift, which was parked behind me, and one space to the left, in the middle of the lot. They put it in reverse, hit the gas, and BAM! nail the BMW good! I looked over as soon as I heard the crack of BMW tailight exploding into the parking lot. I can hear (over the diesel of the Ford) the driver yell "SHIT!" really loudly. He pulls forward, turns the wheel, and backs in next to me, so he and his buddy can get out and asses the damage. They get out, look at the smashed BMW, and quickly get back in the Ford. However, when the driver opened the door to get in, he nailed the side of my Caddy, hard! I yelled, "Hey!" He turned and looked at me, and saw my middle finger high in the air.

They start the F-350, and book it out of there. As they're leaving, I can see big chucks of pastic from the 325's tailights on the bumper of the truck. Here's where I was conflicted. Do I wait for the driver of the Beemer and tell him what happened? Or do say, "screw it." Well, I was already pissed enough that bastard gave me the look he did, so I took off. Screw him! It's only a 325i anyways!

Brian

Jesda
03-23-05, 04:05 PM
LOL!!!! Great story! Lots of dramatic buildup to the climax. :)

Funny how he was trying to act like some kind of gangster badass while eating at freaking Burger King.

Elvis
03-23-05, 04:10 PM
You realize, in his mind you're probably guilty.

davesdeville
03-23-05, 04:37 PM
I'd have stayed. Just to point and laugh at the BMW guy. Then I'd race him and smoke his ass too while I'm at it.

Ralph
03-23-05, 05:40 PM
"when the driver opened the door to get in, he nailed the side of my Caddy, hard! I yelled, "Hey!"

This would be MY main concern. No ones dinging my car without an earful! How bad was your car?

Yer lucky them hillbillies didn't have a rifle rack and serve up some southern style justice when the birdie made an appearance. ;)

Katshot
03-23-05, 05:49 PM
SCREW THAT!!!
It would've been a good time to open up a can of WHOOP-ASS on them red-necks if they damaged MY car. Then, I would've made sure they came up with money to fix the damage too. Hell, at the very least get their license number and report them for a hit and run. Don't take that s@%t lying down!

EvilXbox
03-23-05, 09:22 PM
I woulda waited for the guy in the Beemer to come back and then point and laugh my head off at him....but It would help to have the car in gear and running in case he had a gun and came after me or something.

90Brougham350
03-23-05, 09:37 PM
Well, I was totally on the side of the rednecks UNTIL that bastard opened his door and hit the Caddy, but fortunately, it didn't dent anything. I was ovbiously pissed he hit my door, but I was still laughing in my mind at the BMW. I think I made the right decision. I just wish I could have seen the look on that BMW driver's face when he walked up to his car! I mean, there were pieces of tailight everywhere and the bumper had one pretty shiner in it!

Brian

Adam
03-24-05, 06:36 PM
me, i would have stayed just to see the look on that little bastards face. man i would have loved to see that. people that act like that really piss me off so i would have gave him that same look when he came out and then laughed my ass off about it and told him if it were a Cadillac he wouldnt have that problem.

highonchai
03-24-05, 07:10 PM
I would have at least gotten the license plate number of the red-neck-350, and then assesed the damage to my car. Seeing that the truck door didnt do any damage to your cad like you said, i would have written down the plate number for the guy in the BMW and left it on his car or waited for him to tell him what happened, no matter how much of a douche-bag you THOUGHT he may have been. What if it was your car the the truck backed into? what would you have wanted the guy in the BMW to do? Not that it matters now, im sure the thugster in the BMW turned it into his insurance agency as a hit and run, if he has full coverage he wouldnt even have had to pay the deductable. But thats why all of our insurance rates are going up!

powerglide
03-27-05, 02:00 AM
report the rednecks, thats a clear hit and run.

We can't have this irresponsible behavior man. I've come back to find my car hit before, someone had to have seen it happen. Liability only, so I had to cover the repairs....it really pissed me off.

2 weeks ago I saw this girl (she lives in my building) hit a parked Durango with her C230 Mercedes hard enought to knock the real axle out from under the Dodge. The she bounced onto the otherside of the street and hit a couple more cars. She just took off! Next day I met with the owner of the damaged cars (they were out on the street lookin real pissed and confused) and told em what I saw, gave em my number. CHP, SDPD and some detective called over the next few days. Gave em my story. Turns out someone else saw it happen too. Between me and the other witness's statement, she's probably gonna get busted. I have no sympathy for the perp. I just hope if it happened to me again (god forbid) someone will come forward.

illumina
03-27-05, 02:29 AM
Jerk.

:D

Really though, I like the "whoop-ass" theory the best. Get the plate number and place it on the tail-light of the bimmer and go away...Great ****ing story dude :thumbsup: