: 94 Fleetwood> eBay

SoundAdvantage
03-21-05, 10:32 PM
I saw this White 94 Fleetwood for sale "CHEAP" on eBay, The college student that owns it has to get it out of storage by March 31st, This would be a good deal for someone that doesn't have alot of money and wants one of these fine cars.
Take a Look, The car has 121,988 miles on the odometer. http://search.ebay.com/1994-cadillac-fleetwood_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

kmhebert
03-21-05, 10:48 PM
It says it doesn't run; I wonder what's wrong with it? What's up with the "burnt" oil cap too, I don't know. Still, for the price, it might not be too bad for the mechanically inclined.

SoundAdvantage
03-21-05, 11:01 PM
There I finally got the link to work. I emailed the owner and gave him a link to these forums, I am still trying to find out all the details about this car. He told me he couldn't get the engine to turn over. If the battery is fully charged it could just be the starter thats bad. The car is at $650.00 on the auction right now and it is only a 3-day auction. I am waiting for him to e-mail me back for more info on the engine.

carguy16
03-23-05, 09:54 AM
Hmm, would you think the owner would go on a payment plan??? Or pay money to keep it in storage? I wouldnt be able to get it for another 6 weeks. Beatiful car, but worst comes to worse, he has replaced the ignition coil...

Can you post the sellers e-mail?

There I finally got the link to work. I emailed the owner and gave him a link to these forums, I am still trying to find out all the details about this car. He told me he couldn't get the engine to turn over. If the battery is fully charged it could just be the starter thats bad. The car is at $650.00 on the auction right now and it is only a 3-day auction. I am waiting for him to e-mail me back for more info on the engine.

pimpin88
03-23-05, 09:08 PM
anyone get any more information on this car? only one day and three hours left as of right now