: 02 ext blinker sensor hazard lights

jaypyrnnnm
08-16-13, 12:08 AM
My escalade blinkers aren't working incorrectly. In the daytime they only work when not using the brakes! When the brakes are applied they blinkers flash the hazard lights.
Then at night the back up sensor is always blinking red when it is in drive, Also the blinkers only flash the hazard lights very quickly. Please help I keep getting tickets for not using my blinker and I love my caddy don't want to sell it.

orconn
08-16-13, 12:45 AM
I am sure someone will be along in minute to tell you where the correct place to ask your question. In the meantime welcome to the Forums. Where are you from and what year is your Escalade and anything else you would like us to know so we can answer your question.

jaypyrnnnm
08-16-13, 04:59 PM
I am sure someone will be along in minute to tell you where the correct place to ask your question. In the meantime welcome to the Forums. Where are you from and what year is your Escalade and anything else you would like us to know so we can answer your question.

2002 ext Denver

the cadillac man
08-16-13, 06:14 PM
My escalade blinkers aren't working incorrectly. In the daytime they only work when not using the brakes! When the brakes are applied they blinkers flash the hazard lights.
Then at night the back up sensor is always blinking red when it is in drive, Also the blinkers only flash the hazard lights very quickly. Please help I keep getting tickets for not using my blinker and I love my caddy don't want to sell it.

Sounds like the flasher module is bad(not sure)