: Cadillac Racing swaybar endlinks; for those of us that have been here for awhile...

Claimslngr
08-14-13, 12:23 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge about where I can find a replacement set or any other options for replacing mine on a Cadillac Racing program swaybar. These were sold by Luke at Lindsay and there were less than 20 sets I think sold. My driver's side one is shot. Luke thought the stock ones might fit, has anyone tried anything else? I sure do appreciate picking your brains!

crankedupforit
08-14-13, 02:58 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge about where I can find a replacement set or any other options for replacing mine on a Cadillac Racing program swaybar. These were sold by Luke at Lindsay and there were less than 20 sets I think sold. My driver's side one is shot. Luke thought the stock ones might fit, has anyone tried anything else? I sure do appreciate picking your brains!

Try talking to these guys. http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-07-Cadillac-CTS-V-Adjustable-Front-Sway-Bar-Links-Non-Hotchkis-Sway-Bar-/310510799034?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item484be2c8ba

Claimslngr
08-14-13, 08:21 PM
Thank you much appreciated! Does anyone know or remember if they are stock size or are they different?

crankedupforit
08-14-13, 08:32 PM
I had a set of the GM bars like you and used something similar to the Powergrids. If you call them (Powergrid) they may know which size you need. They are adjustable but there is a limit. They have a web site as well.

vms4evr
08-14-13, 11:35 PM
If you guys get away with C5 Z06 end links on lowered V then you might get away with the heim-jointed end links that come with the T1 or Hotchkis bars for the C5. I think you can get a full inch of length beyond stock. I have some spares in my garage so I could extend one to maximum and measure it if that helps. The LGM ones have teflon liners and don't clank either so you can have streetable ones.

Junior1
08-14-13, 11:37 PM
I'm running the GMPP Sways and the Powergrid links without any problems...

Claimslngr
08-15-13, 12:32 AM
Thanks to all that responded. It looks like the nice cheap powergrids for me!

Jeff James
08-15-13, 12:58 AM
Give Hotchkis in Santa Fe Springs, Ca. (?) a call. I am pretty sure they made the T1 bar sets.

soflarick
08-17-13, 11:21 AM
Just replace the heim joints with new units from Aurora. The bolts are 10mmx1.5 thread. Reuse the jack screws with the GMPP links. The jack screws are probably 10mmx1.5 thread as well.

Black Sunshine
09-16-14, 11:03 AM
Drag this one up out of the "archive".

Have Cadillac Racing sway bars on 2005 V. End link broken.

No more replacement units available.

Purchased these. Too short.

http://www.ecklerscorvette.com/corvette-adjustable-sway-bar-end-link-heavy-duty-1997-2004.html

Took the broken link by Fastenal and they recommend this replacement.

https://www.fastenal.com/web/products/details/4195155

Anyone with suspension expertise or a replacement success story have any other suggestions?

Junior1
09-16-14, 11:36 AM
Mentioned earlier in the thread.
Using Powergrid links with my GMPP bars.
Others may have used a different solution that's cheaper but they work and are easily available on ebay...