: 2006 DTS headlight issues

reelglory
08-14-13, 08:29 AM
Hi Everyone,
Have had my "new to me" DTS for about a week now. On the the way to work yesterday I noticed the headlights flickering.....after about 10 minutes the left headlight went out. At the end of the workday (12 hrs) the bulb was still out. This morning I had both lights when I left the driveway. Again after 10 minutes or so the lights began flickering, however this time I lost the right side headlight. I'm confused!! Someone mentioned it may be a ground issue. If anyone has any thoughts I would appreciated it! The car is a 2006 with 50k miles.

Regards,
Bob:banghead:

BIGDADDYCADDY07
08-15-13, 12:25 AM
Hi Everyone,
Have had my "new to me" DTS for about a week now. On the the way to work yesterday I noticed the headlights flickering.....after about 10 minutes the left headlight went out. At the end of the workday (12 hrs) the bulb was still out. This morning I had both lights when I left the driveway. Again after 10 minutes or so the lights began flickering, however this time I lost the right side headlight. I'm confused!! Someone mentioned it may be a ground issue. If anyone has any thoughts I would appreciated it! The car is a 2006 with 50k miles.

Regards,
i had the same issue i changed the bulbs issue stopped...... problem solved

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-15-13, 10:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

Regards,

Hello Bob,

Welcome to the forum! I apologize you are having headlight issues with your new to you DTS. Have you been able to resolve this concern yet? If not, please reach out to us via private message so we can further discuss any concerns or questions you may have. Gregory W. and myself monitor the Cadillac forums and I am sure you will be seeing our names around.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care