: 1,000th Post

slk230mb
03-20-05, 12:07 PM
Well, as you may have guessed this is my 1,000th post. I never imaged last year when I joined that I would find this much information and have some fun on the board. It definately has been a lot of fun, and I look foward to the next 1,000. Now how many am I behind Ralph now?...lol

Adumb
03-20-05, 12:16 PM
congrats, i actually just noticed that you had 999. keep on posting.

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 02:35 PM
congrats....ahh it seems like just yesterday i was there too :p

slk230mb
03-20-05, 03:32 PM
Thanks guys, and Ian I like the new avatar. :thumbsup:

HotRodSaint
03-20-05, 03:36 PM
Can I make a self-serving reply, so I can get closer to the 5000 mark? :shhh:

slk230mb
03-20-05, 03:47 PM
Can I make a self-serving reply, so I can get closer to the 5000 mark? :shhh:

Yup, then you can attack me for making this reply to get closer to 5k.

HotRodSaint
03-20-05, 05:30 PM
Yup, then you can attack me for making this reply to get closer to 5k.

Or I could ignore your taunt...

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys, and Ian I like the new avatar. :thumbsup:

LOL, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice her. :sneaky:

Here is the full size image (from Eurotrip)...

http://home.satx.rr.com/inebaysite/traclarge.jpg

http://home.satx.rr.com/inebaysite/Trac01.JPG

slk230mb
03-20-05, 05:50 PM

Scotty doesn't know. Scotty doesn't know. Scotty doesn't know. Don't tell Scotty.

Ralph
03-20-05, 06:11 PM
Now how many am I behind Ralph now?...lol

You got a long way to go and a short time to get there Buddy. :D

Ian, what'a that girls full name, I might have to google her for more info. ;)

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 06:13 PM
8632... I think Ralph makes as many posts in one month as I do in six... LOL

Her name is Michelle Trachtenberg, I think she's 19 and she used to be the little sister on Buffy as well as a few other things.

slk230mb
03-20-05, 06:16 PM
Don't forget she was Harriet the Spy also.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005502/

Ralph
03-20-05, 06:55 PM
Well, that's impressive. She started acting at age 3. Not to mention I've got socks as old as her!!! :shhh:

:)

http://www.askmen.com/women/actress_200/237_michelle_trachtenberg.html

She believes in education too....

Kev
03-20-05, 07:41 PM

Here is the full size image (from Eurotrip)...

OH my GOD! Not another one! First it's that crazy Canuck and now you?!! :mad: I see that she is 19 but she looks like a little girl! You shameless child molester! :rant2: And I can just hear Ralph; "TAKE IT OFF BABY! TAKE IT ALL OFF!!"
Oh the shame! :nono: How long must this go on?!! :annoyed: When will it ever end?!! :banghead:

Oh the HORROR! Oh the HUMANITY!! WOE upon us ALL!!!

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 08:01 PM
Ok you have got to be kidding me. I consider myself fairly conservative and of relatively upstanding moral character, and can sort of see where your coming from because I know youve mentioned you have some daughters in the past, but I think youve officially lost it (unless you were joking, which I sometimes can't tell). I saw this girl and I found her attractive, and I thought the rest of the guys wouldnt mind if I shared as Ralph and others have done before. But of course there always has to be someone to ruin the whole thing.

I really hope you were joking, cause otherwise I dont know what twisted ideas you were thinking up... lest we not forget I am only 22! What am I supposed to be going for 40 year olds now?

I do not take lightly to accusations of my moral character.

In the words of the illustrious John Stossel... "Give me a break"..

(BTW... slk... sorry I hijacked and ruined your celebratory thread :( )

illumina
03-20-05, 08:06 PM
Well here is something that I've noticed: when I first came aboard, Ralph was just over 2000, Kev wasn't even here, and Elwesso was the champion of the "post whore"...:D

I have close to 1800...I'm gaining in the "post whore" catagory. Slk230mb, if you keep your posting up, you'll wind up like that Left-Coaster and that Cannuk. You don't want that now do you? :D :p

Kev, if you keep your posting up, you might just supplant Ralph as the site post whore. I've noticed you shot from like 200 to 1100 real quick...:p

We all know that Ralph is the "post whore" champion as of now however...:p

BTW, HRS is gaining on all of you!!! Watch out!!!

I'm going to hide now...There might be an angry Cannuk and Left-Coaster after me after I have called them "post whores." :hide:

illumina
03-20-05, 08:09 PM
Ok you have got to be kidding me. I consider myself fairly conservative and of relatively upstanding moral character, and can sort of see where your coming from because I know youve mentioned you have some daughters in the past, but I think youve officially lost it (unless you were joking, which I sometimes can't tell). I saw this girl and I found her attractive, and I thought the rest of the guys wouldnt mind if I shared as Ralph and others have done before. But of course there always has to be someone to ruin the whole thing.

I really hope you were joking, cause otherwise I dont know what twisted ideas you were thinking up... lest we not forget I am only 22! What am I supposed to be going for 40 year olds now?

I do not take lightly to accusations of my moral character.

In the words of the illustrious John Stossel... "Give me a break"..

(BTW... slk... sorry I hijacked and ruined your celebratory thread :( )

I approve of her! I want some more pictures for my HDD. GIMME!!!! :banghead:

Kev
03-20-05, 08:27 PM
... lest we not forget I am only 22! I failed to notice your age. :o Yes, it was mostly in fun but, as the Father of two beautiful young ladies, the guardian of a third and the owner of a 12 GA shotgun, I do get a little sensitive with the possible exploitation of young femininity. Keep in mind that especially on the internet, people are not always honest in their self representation. I don't share pictures of my loved ones on websites because I don't want them harvested by the unscrupulous.
I trust that none of my/our friends here are less than honorable. My teasing was intended to be absurd with a point. It's good IMO for us to keep ourselves and each other in check. No personal harm meant. :rolleyes:

Illumina, love ya babe! :thumbsup:

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 08:34 PM
I failed to notice your age. :o Yes, it was mostly in fun but, as the Father of two beautiful young ladies, the guardian of a third and the owner of a 12 GA shotgun, I do get a little sensitive with the possible exploitation of young femininity. Keep in mind that especially on the internet, people are not always honest in their self representation. I don't share pictures of my loved ones on websites because I don't want them harvested by the unscrupulous.
I trust that none of my/our friends here are less than honorable. My teasing was intended to be absurd with a point. It's good IMO for us to keep ourselves and each other in check. No personal harm meant. :rolleyes:

;)

Underneath I thought you were probably joking a bit cause of the sarcasm at the end of your post but I couldnt be sure. Like I said though, I dont have any children, but I know your job is not an easy one. A good Dad is at the center of any good woman.

Sorry I got so hot under the collar. Today hasnt been too good, I managed to scrape my truck against a brick wall TRYING to go to an unfamiliar Church this morning since I havent gone since I got here. I found the irony in THAT quickly... :banghead: I swear I have NEVER been in a traffic accident (knock on wood), but I have managed to get MYSELF in more parking lot accidents with objects than anyone I know.

illumina
03-20-05, 08:37 PM
I failed to notice your age. :o Yes, it was mostly in fun but, as the Father of two beautiful young ladies, the guardian of a third and the owner of a 12 GA shotgun, I do get a little sensitive with the possible exploitation of young femininity. Keep in mind that especially on the internet, people are not always honest in their self representation. I don't share pictures of my loved ones on websites because I don't want them harvested by the unscrupulous.

That's what I figured your post to be dude...

I enjoy these pictures because of the fact that I'm so God-aweful ugly they're the closest I can get to a pretty woman nowadays...That my friends is very sad...:helpless:

Um...Kev...Like ya too dude... :leaving: :hide: :D

(J/K)...I know whatcha' mean.

Ralph
03-20-05, 08:43 PM
shameless child molester!

I knew you were joking, but perhaps these were the wrong words to use. About as wrong as you found my penguin pic that time. :p Nothing wrong with looking at pics of beautiful women that you would see on the big screen anyway. I'm 37 going on 27, still love Natty, and will occasionally post a younger pic of her as an avatar because that's when she did most of her modelling. They will be clean, beautiful (as usual) and cropped to political correctedness. She is currently 30. ;)

Movin on.....

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 08:44 PM
Heres another...
http://home.satx.rr.com/inebaysite/traclarge02.jpg

Kev
03-20-05, 09:01 PM
I enjoy these pictures because of the fact that I'm so God-aweful ugly they're the closest I can get to a pretty woman nowadays...That my friends is very sad...:helpless:Man, don't sell yourself short guy! More importantly, don't sell women short. It never ceases to amaze me the inscrutable mind and heart of a woman. They (in general terms) are not as hung up on outward appearance like we guys are. I have seen statuesque beauties with butt-ugly guys (average income, etc.). For the most part I think women are looking for guys who are honorable, chivalrous, inteligent, funny, strong and at the same time gentle and who want to spend the rest of their lives with their woman. Men who will stand up for what is right. Men who they can trust. Men who will be good fathers and husbands. Men who will provide for their families. You can choose these attributes for yourself.
None of these things include looking good.

There is more hope for you than you are willing to receive my friend! :yup:

Kev
03-20-05, 09:11 PM
SLK! Sorry dude!
Congrats on the 1000 posts. :yup: :thumbsup: :2thumbs:

slk230mb
03-20-05, 09:19 PM
SLK! Sorry dude!
Congrats on the 1000 posts. :yup: :thumbsup: :2thumbs:

Thanks, but I'm enjoying where this thread is going. Ian how bad is the damage?

Ralph
03-20-05, 10:30 PM
I'm gaining in the "post whore" catagory.

We all know that Ralph is the "post whore" champion as of now however...:p

I'm going to hide now...There might be an angry Cannuk and Left-Coaster after me after I have called them "post whores." :hide:

:madtalkin

illumina
03-20-05, 10:46 PM
:madtalkin

Umm...That was my evil alter-ego personality "Matt"...I'll tell him to go away...

Mike is the good guy...I need my meds now...Sorry :)

How many more girls do you have Ralph? I need more!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! :D

Ralph
03-20-05, 10:53 PM
Umm...That was my evil alter-ego personality "Matt"...I'll tell him to go away...

Mike is the good guy...I need my meds now...Sorry :)

How many more girls do you have Ralph? I need more!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! :D

I was just teasing! I meant that pic for me as a joke actually. ;) I won't steal Ians thunder here, it's about Michelle today, and perhaps someday she'll be fair competition for Natty. :sneaky: :shhh:

Sorry Ian. :hide: ;)

Playdrv4me
03-20-05, 10:53 PM
SLK, I smacked the lower portion of the drivers side rear door and then just ahead of the rear wheel well.

The one on the rear door dented and put about 4 inch by 4 inch gash on it, the one on the rear fender slightly dented it and put a smaller gash in it. Im thinking at least 800.00 worth of damage. This shit ALWAYS happens to me in confined spaces. I couldnt tell where the parking for this place was, so I went in a back parking lot, turns out that was private, and it was JUST MY LUCK, one of the people that parks back there was pulling in behind me. So the guy is sitting there in the drive looking at me like im an absolute idiot, and im trying to get out of there as fast as I can to free up his spot. So since Im going through my flight response im not paying attention and I clipped the wall. Man I was pissed.

RobertCTS
03-22-05, 09:57 AM
This is for Ralph, Our Cadadian friend. Miss Canada!!

Ralph
03-22-05, 02:16 PM
This is for Ralph, Our Cadadian friend. Miss Canada!! Notice the camel?

Waaaaay ahead of ya bud. :shhh: :eek: :)

RobertCTS
03-22-05, 02:37 PM
Waaaaay ahead of ya bud. :shhh: :eek: :)

Nice Canadian stock Ralph!:thumbsup:

Ralph
03-22-05, 02:42 PM
You're not to old to miss the camel toe were you?

No sir! You're NEVER too old! :shhh:

RobertCTS
03-22-05, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Ralph]No sir! You're NEVER too old! :shhh:[/QU

Ralph, I think you missed miss Canada.

Kev
03-22-05, 03:49 PM
Be careful, you may be skirting a bit close to the edge here. :suspect:

Ralph
03-22-05, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=Ralph]No sir! You're NEVER too old! :shhh:[/QU

Ralph, I think you missed the camel in my miss Canada. You've got to have a keen eye to spot'em. I'll show you a pic of our UPS girl who delivers our packages. Her camel is well defined. Then go back to miss Canada and you will see the same thing..O.K. try again Ralph.

:cop: Now it's going a bit too far. :suspect:

Kev
03-22-05, 04:03 PM
I'm guessin Sal's a normal, healthy heterosexual American male but I don't think he wants this to turn into a 'girly' site? :confused: