: Trim Clip's needed

03-19-05, 09:40 PM
I have a 68Devile at the body shop and the guy asked me to find the clip's that hold the trim on the door's. I'm not sure what they are called, but I quess my body guy can't find them and he ground the old ones off to get it in primer. Any help????

09-06-05, 04:14 PM

Dr. Wicked
02-01-06, 12:39 PM
I need these, also. Any luck?

02-01-06, 02:51 PM
if the trims clips are the same for early 80's cars I have two caddies sitting my junkyard. The only problem with removing the trim to get to them is that they break very easy. I broke mine when I had to remove the chrome trim when I changed the color on my car.
They should be white or yellow if faded round clips with rectangular holes in the middle with a clip that fastens of the screw to hold them in place.

I will try and take a picture of one tomorrow and you let me know if they are the same or not.