03-19-05, 12:07 PM
Did they allow the Maserati to run?

Sinister Angel
03-19-05, 03:18 PM
Looks like it

http://www.imsaracing.net/2003/lt/ltc.html

majax
03-20-05, 02:16 AM
PHEW! I thought you had to spend 12 hours in a Chysler Sebring coupe or sedan. Scared me:p

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-05, 01:41 PM
Just got back from there a little bit ago ...getting ready to start loading pics and writing the story on CTS-V

Been a long weekend ....Corvette Did fairly well given the circumstances , got beaten by a brake rotor and a Aston Martin (beautiful car)

The ineild was the ususal mess , someone burned there motorhome around 1 am ....bout the same place someone burt one last year ...(camera was dead by that point tho)

Sinister Angel
03-20-05, 02:11 PM
Just got back from there a little bit ago ...getting ready to start loading pics and writing the story on CTS-V

Been a long weekend ....Corvette Did fairly well given the circumstances , got beaten by a brake rotor and a Aston Martin (beautiful car)

The ineild was the ususal mess , someone burned there motorhome around 1 am ....bout the same place someone burt one last year ...(camera was dead by that point tho)

Yeah, that rotor was gone. Saw the replay of when it went. Ouch. It's nice to see a non-factory Corvette team though. I really want to go down to that race at some point in my life.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-05, 02:38 PM
its one place a conceal carry aint a bad idea .....but 3 days of racing is cool ....like it beatter than most other races ....

Sinister Angel
03-20-05, 02:52 PM
its one place a conceal carry aint a bad idea .....but 3 days of racing is cool ....like it beatter than most other races ....
Damn, crime bad there?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-05, 02:55 PM
lots of drunks , lots of drunk boyfreinds sending drunken girlfreinds out to hit on drunken boys so drunken boyfreinds can fight with those the drunken girlfreind has hit on....

lots of other reson to get into a fight , ive seen a couple stemming over the brand of pickup driven ...

basicly its really nasty with all the alcohol and pot out there ....prolly not bad as it seems , ive walked thru that mess a few times with no problems , but i can see how easily it can get out of hand ....

Sinister Angel
03-20-05, 05:30 PM
lots of drunks , lots of drunk boyfreinds sending drunken girlfreinds out to hit on drunken boys so drunken boyfreinds can fight with those the drunken girlfreind has hit on....

lots of other reson to get into a fight , ive seen a couple stemming over the brand of pickup driven ...

basicly its really nasty with all the alcohol and pot out there ....prolly not bad as it seems , ive walked thru that mess a few times with no problems , but i can see how easily it can get out of hand ....

Wtf, it sounds like you are describing a scene at a NASCAR race :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-05, 09:46 PM
Wtf, it sounds like you are describing a scene at a NASCAR race :lildevil:
dont kid yourself , the trash here makes those in the infeid section of talledega look like civilized human beings ....oh and im talking about the pre "popular" nasacar days , when it was for "good ol boys" :drinker

Stoneage_Caddy
03-21-05, 12:04 AM
Pictures of the Aston Martins that ran against the Vettes pictures dont do the cars color justice , very pretty cars :
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/959DSC01189-med.JPG
"Top Kick Pickup" this is acutlly older than the Intertrashonal CXT thing
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/500/959DSC01221-med.JPG

EvilXbox
03-22-05, 11:41 PM
Did they allow the Maserati to run?

Yeah they allowed it to run....I was with stonage most of the race. This was one of the worst 12 hour race in the P1 catagory I've seen yet. 2 Audi R8's (Champion ADT Racing #1,2) and a few Lolas,the Nissan Dallara that was here last year was there. Forget what it finsihed, and the Dyson cars bearly finshed (#16-3rd and #20-DNF) and that was it I think. The Mastatri,TVR,Aston Martin,Covettes was a good show. GT2 class was the usual porshe fight. All long with some weird lookin silver/orange car that the driver had his hand out the "sunroof" just about ever lap. And the panoz didnt do to well eather. Other than that I suppose it was okay. Next year will be better with suppoley 9 Audi R9's, more lolas and the Nissan Dallara is suppose to field a 2nd car next year....

Stoneage_Caddy
03-23-05, 09:24 AM
Yeah they allowed it to run....I was with stonage most of the race. This was one of the worst 12 hour race in the P1 catagory I've seen yet. 2 Audi R8's (Champion ADT Racing #1,2) and a few Lolas,the Nissan Dallara that was here last year was there. Forget what it finsihed, and the Dyson cars bearly finshed (#16-3rd and #20-DNF) and that was it I think. The Mastatri,TVR,Aston Martin,Covettes was a good show. GT2 class was the usual porshe fight. All long with some weird lookin silver/orange car that the driver had his hand out the "sunroof" just about ever lap. And the panoz didnt do to well eather. Other than that I suppose it was okay. Next year will be better with suppoley 9 Audi R9's, more lolas and the Nissan Dallara is suppose to field a 2nd car next year....
the silver and orange car was the spyker , interesting ride ...still wonder what they were useing for an engine , first thought the car was that lotus elise with the 215 v8 but that car isnt a lotus ....need to look into it ...

Playdrv4me
03-23-05, 10:30 AM
The production Spyker uses a version of the Audi 4.2V8. They have (or had) one for sale at Bentley Downers Grove in IL.

EvilXbox
03-23-05, 12:48 PM
Bentley Groves in IL....Yeah like Im going to get threre for that one! lol