: Rats!

illumina
03-18-05, 11:48 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7309135016&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

This is funny...

slk230mb
03-18-05, 11:53 PM
Weird.

Adumb
03-18-05, 11:54 PM
damn.... i got some toe nail clippings laying around, i should cash 'em in.

danbuc
03-18-05, 11:56 PM
I can't believe 5 people have bif on it already........or maybe I can. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff sold on ebay over the years. People will buy anything. :nono:

90Brougham350
03-19-05, 12:33 AM
Jeeze, if 5 people have bid on that, it makes me think of the money I could make selling all the junk I have lying around!

Brian

Kev
03-19-05, 03:05 AM
LOL!
That reminds me of a little story;

Years ago as a Sheet Metal Apprentice I was working in the attic of an exclusive hotel/resort in Montecito. It was above the gift shop. While up there I found a couple of dead rats, they had been poisoned, they died of dehydration and as a result they were mummified. Perfectly preserved! I brought one down and said to the snooty little gal that worked there; "Hey, let's mount this thing on a piece of drift wood and put it in the window. I'll bet we can get at least $300.00 for it, whada ya think?"
Needless to say I got the reaction I was looking for. :histeric:

I brought it back to our shop and hung it up by it's little curled tail above the 10' shear. It stayed there for a while as a mascott until someone finally got sick of it and tossed it.

Ah, fond memories of youth.

90Brougham350
03-19-05, 10:41 AM
Hahaha, interestingly enough, a rat caused $400.00 of repairs to my buddy's father's brand new Durango. It climbed up on top of the gas tank with a doughnut (no, I'm not making this up), bit the doughnut, and then bit the gas line. When the mechanics took the tank down, there was a dead rat, a doughnut, and a frayed fuel line. And the best part? It's not under warranty!

Brian

slk230mb
03-19-05, 10:58 AM
Hahaha, interestingly enough, a rat caused $400.00 of repairs to my buddy's father's brand new Durango. It climbed up on top of the gas tank with a doughnut (no, I'm not making this up), bit the doughnut, and then bit the gas line. When the mechanics took the tank down, there was a dead rat, a doughnut, and a frayed fuel line. And the best part? It's not under warranty!

Brian

Now that's funny as hell, sucks about the warranty though.