: Brake light, tail light, blinker cruise control problem HELP!!!

Darrel74
08-11-13, 01:28 PM
*Durring the day with lights turn off.
* The turn signal turns off the cruise control.
* The turn signals turn work but when I hit the break they speed up and they turn into hazards in the back
*At night with lights on.
* Tail lights are on but dim (Top bulb has both filaments lit up but still dim...weird) when brakes are hit the bottom light turns off, the top light goes from 2 filaments to 1 and remaims dim.
* Cruise control will not work at all

* The LEDs on mirrors are slightly illuminated.
* Blinkers basically don't work at all.

jaypyrnnnm
08-15-13, 10:59 PM
*Durring the day with lights turn off.
* The turn signal turns off the cruise control.
* The turn signals turn work but when I hit the break they speed up and they turn into hazards in the back
*At night with lights on.
* Tail lights are on but dim (Top bulb has both filaments lit up but still dim...weird) when brakes are hit the bottom light turns off, the top light goes from 2 filaments to 1 and remaims dim.
* Cruise control will not work at all

* The LEDs on mirrors are slightly illuminated.
* Blinkers basically don't work at all.

I have the same exact problem also the reverse sensors lights are red as if I'm reversing on my 02 ext. took it to two different mechanics and they couldn't figure it out I also tried to trace almost every wire to see if anything was damaged or crossed to no avail. Please help can't figure it out.

the cadillac man
08-16-13, 12:25 AM
I have the same exact problem also the reverse sensors lights are red as if I'm reversing on my 02 ext. took it to two different mechanics and they couldn't figure it out I also tried to trace almost every wire to see if anything was damaged or crossed to no avail. Please help can't figure it out.

The back up sensors are on a different module which does have a test mode
Let me know if you need the test method for the park sensors

Darrel74
08-21-13, 04:38 PM
Does yours have an after market alarm or auto start?

Darrel74
10-12-13, 04:04 PM
Yes, after market auto start.

TLMC
10-12-13, 06:29 PM
It's a ground issue, check the grounds.

Skier-24
10-12-13, 11:17 PM
It's a ground issue, check the grounds.
I was thinking the same thing.