: 07 Sts-V... Looking for a few things. Could use some Help!

Silver44000
08-11-13, 10:02 AM
Hello,

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I'm posting this to the wrong area. I am looking for a drivers door handle and a jet power programmer. My car is light platinum color if anyone has a door handle with the appropriate parts it would help
me greatly. My handle just stopped working and I have to use my key to open my door, very annoying and not cheap to fix via dealership I'm finding. Also I want to tune my car and I saw jet performance programmer works for my car; has anyone used one? And does anyone have one they want to get rid of? I appreciate all help and I'm proud to be a cadillac owner and a new member to this forum. Thank you!!

Guy.Seminerio
08-11-13, 10:41 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/

That's a link to the STS-V forum. You access it by hitting the "v series" link above then pressing "sts-v general discussion." You're probably better off dealing with the door handle thing here, or looking in the classifieds. Or posting that you need it in the classifieds.

As for the mods, I'm not too familiar with what you're talking about but the rest of the guys in the sts-v forum are pretty damn knowledgable on modifying the car.

Silver44000
08-12-13, 08:41 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/

That's a link to the STS-V forum. You access it by hitting the "v series" link above then pressing "sts-v general discussion." You're probably better off dealing with the door handle thing here, or looking in the classifieds. Or posting that you need it in the classifieds.

As for the mods, I'm not too familiar with what you're talking about but the rest of the guys in the sts-v forum are pretty damn knowledgable on modifying the car.

Thank you, I appreciate that!

STSJr
08-12-13, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

CMNTMXR57
08-12-13, 01:12 PM
Do NOT get a box tune. Get someone to tune it with a software program, preferably on a dyno.

Nimoch
08-12-13, 08:52 PM
You can buy an STS-V HPTuners tune from TimmyC here on the forums.