: Pulling left

John P
08-07-13, 06:30 PM
After replacing (for other reasons) two upper arms, two upper ball joints and drivers side hub assembly and having the alignment done I'm still having this problem.

I replaced these for other reasons but though would help. It still pulls left when cruising and when acclerating hard. Any ideas what it is before i set it on fire?they would help fix this pro

wesyder
08-07-13, 09:21 PM
After replacing (for other reasons) two upper arms, two upper ball joints and drivers side hub assembly and having the alignment done I'm still having this problem.

I replaced these for other reasons but though would help. It still pulls left when cruising and when acclerating hard. Any ideas what it is before i set it on fire?they would help fix this pro

Try swapping the front tires from left to right to see if its radial pull

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-08-13, 05:09 PM

Hello John P,

I apologize that you are still experiencing an issue with your Escalade pulling to the left. I see you are located in Scotland. Have you reached out to our customer care team in that region? Here is their contact number if you have not contacted them yet: 01144-8450-902044. Please keep us updated on this situation if you do contact them. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

Rolex
08-08-13, 08:31 PM
Maybe it's the tires.

the cadillac man
08-08-13, 10:17 PM
I am going to agree with wesyder and Rolex that is the tires