: Replaced front driving lights w/ HID and complaints that they flicker cause unstable

dboydr
08-07-13, 12:20 PM
Curious of what other have done.... I replaced the front driving lights with HID lights. The front bumper skin now flickers when driving due to wind flow, bumps, etc... I have people that I work with say when they’re in front of me in the mornings the driving lights work like sh*& cause they flicker uncontrollably!!! I hate that. I know the front bump is all plastic and big.... so what have people done to remedy the problem?

I was thinking of putting those carbon control arms on, but the only are 5" and attach to the upper bumper... well the CTS bumper is one piece so that is a no go. I need stability from the lower area of the driving lights to the frame somehow, either by a support arm on the drivers and passenger side...? I looked but could not find or see any kits that owners have put on their own cars.

Need help here. Pics would be greatly appreciated or anyone knows a of the shelf kit for the problem....?

FuzzyLogic
08-07-13, 12:47 PM
Wrong forum. This is for CTS-V owners.

eagle-co94
08-11-13, 10:44 AM
I'd check your grounds first.