: Attention everyone interested in v6 FI

Truth
08-06-13, 11:17 AM
This is a simple warning to all those who are interested in FI for their LLT or LFX vehicles.

You and everyone else interested in v6 FI needs to read this about Tracy Lewis aka SC2150 aka Rx performance aka rev x aka rev xtreme aka rxp and his business practices. The guy is a con artist but you're free to decide for yourself. You can thank me later.

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/nitrous-forced-induction/47337-you-rx-fan-boys.html

----------

Don't believe me? Here's just a few more.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311169

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309302

arw1510
08-06-13, 11:42 AM
Its funny, bc I bought the catch can from them, and asked for info about the super/turbo chargers for the car. granted the catch can does nothing performance wise, but it was competitively priced and seems to get the job done. When I got the email from them about the specs for their power adders for my 2012 LFX, I got a very vague answer. Pretty much said single for $xxxx, twin turbo for $xxxx, and also top mount, but that requires a new hood. Gave me a very general 420-450 hp range, didn't say torque specs, or which turbo setup these numbers were for. So up until that point, where I was left with even more questions than what I started with, I was interested. No matter what shop you go to, your always going to find people with good, and people with bad experiences, but as long as you stay on top of them and get everything in writing and pay attention, everything should go well.

Truth
08-06-13, 11:48 AM
He claims he has 40 in operation all over the world. I'd urge you to try to find 10. Hell. Even 5. 5 properly functioning kits. You won't. They don't exist. If you didn't read those links I urge you to. I can assure you it's not normal with a few hiccups. It's bad. Piled on top of terrible with a hint of sickening.

SC2150
08-06-13, 06:34 PM
21 year old troll with 2 posts.....every link he posted is all backed by our competitors that cant seem to succeed w/out slamming others. If they can build good FI then that should speak for itself.

Rx-Cons
08-06-13, 08:38 PM
21 year old troll with 2 posts.....every link he posted is all backed by our competitors that cant seem to succeed w/out slamming others. If they can build good FI then that should speak for itself.

no search camaro5 and moderncamaro and you will see all the people you ripped off

arw1510
08-06-13, 09:44 PM
Three users that just joined today to hate on one member.

Take it else where fellas. These forums are not the correct place for this stuff

GFCAT
08-07-13, 04:52 AM
True this may not be the place for this. However this forum member SC2150 is not someone anybody on this forum should be buying parts or FI kits from. I speak from sad experience here ppl. He simply does not have the FI kits out there in all the countries he says he does. Please, please, please do yourselves a favor and research the links above of you are seriously planning on going FI. It's nightmare after nightmare. From shoddy TT/T/SC builds to installing pistons incorrectly to installing cams knowing full well that there are no tuning solutions. Trifecta no longer supports RX builds as there is no consistency from one kit to the next. Again research it out for yourselves. Not trying to be a troll here, just trying to inform the forum members with the facts so they don't have to go through what I and others have.

Submariner409
08-07-13, 08:13 AM
FWIW, This entire thread has just been reported to Admin by a CF member. Everyone - new and old - work it out and play nice or names start to disappear. Everyone, OK ??

HurstGN
08-07-13, 01:14 PM
Moderator edit.

JimmyH
08-07-13, 06:34 PM
This is why I am done with this crap.

Rx-Cons
08-08-13, 09:23 AM
Well if none of you want to listen to us then go ahead and give the con man $7000 and let him work his magic. Once he does a year later get back to us so we can we say told you so. I'm done trying to help nieve people that can't see through his "oh I was sick" or "it will be done by today (2 months pass)" or "oh we ordered the wrong part" or "oh the tune is spot on, but I want to tweak it" or "the smoke is from the new cats". I can go on and on

Submariner409
08-08-13, 09:37 AM
Time out. Everyone has spoken their peace.