: Keepin em cold...

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 01:23 AM
Appropriately on the roof of the old part of my moms house
http://adepssimius.is-a-geek.com:81/rob/Brews%201.jpg
http://adepssimius.is-a-geek.com:81/rob/Brews%202.jpg http://adepssimius.is-a-geek.com:81/rob/Brews%203.jpg http://adepssimius.is-a-geek.com:81/rob/Brews%206.jpg http://adepssimius.is-a-geek.com:81/rob/Brews%207.jpg
http://adepssimius.is-a-geek.com:81/rob/Brews%204.jpg

Ralph
03-13-05, 01:36 AM
But, if the snow melts suddenly, the beer will unfortunately come crashing down and shatter!!! And that would be a shame. ;) Oh, wait, it doesn't say Labatts/Molson on the cap......so..........nevermind, not such a shame afterall. :devil: :cool:

illumina
03-13-05, 01:38 AM
I like the claw marks beside the beer. It shows an effort of trying to get one before that person froze their nuts and/or eyebrows off.

RB, how much snow have you guys had this winter anyways?

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 01:42 AM
This is my moms house. If you step off the beaten path you will more than likely fall into 3 feet of snow. If you jump off her deck you'll go down five feet.

At my house its maybe a foot.

THey're 70 miles apart. Its been a screwed up winter. You in Philly don't have that much I suppose.

THis is our 8th or 9th storm...

majax
03-13-05, 01:42 AM
We were doin that this winter a while ago. Great! :histeric:

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 01:43 AM
Uh, fifteen, beer, wait a bit son...

illumina
03-13-05, 01:54 AM
This is my moms house. If you step off the beaten path you will more than likely fall into 3 feet of snow. If you jump off her deck you'll go down five feet.

At my house its maybe a foot.

THey're 70 miles apart. Its been a screwed up winter. You in Philly don't have that much I suppose.

THis is our 8th or 9th storm...

Dude, I have no clue what Philly got this winter, or for the past few winters: I haven't lived there for years...Though perhaps one day I'll return... :bouncy:

Where I'm at now has been a very average winter. We've had less that 30 inches of snow, but the nice little chill won't go away. I'm patiently awaiting spring.

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 01:58 AM
Yea, there is more snow than necessary now...

illumina
03-13-05, 02:01 AM
Yea, there is more snow than necessary now...

For sure.

When I was a kid, snow was great...When I grew up, I learned that driving in it is as much of a pain as rush-hour traffic. Put the two together and I'm sure you can see the mess :helpless:

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 02:02 AM
I like snow, but this year, too much...

majax
03-13-05, 02:40 AM
Uh, fifteen, beer, wait a bit son...my dads 47, I got the Pepsi in the snow:)

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 02:42 AM
Ok, better :) at your age I was doing other bad things. Getting in trouble with Harbor patrol regularly, getting chased by snowmobile cops, park rangers for my d bike. not having an OHRV license for four years. Still don't have one. Got my drivers license instead.

danbuc
03-13-05, 04:16 AM
The Philly area has gotten maybe a foot this winter, in total snow fall. Only problem is, each time it snows, it either warms up, or it warms up, and then rains. I f**king hate rain in 39 degree weather. It sucks! I wish it would just get warm outside already. I'm getting tired of not being able to use my sunroof. :annoyed:

Elvis
03-13-05, 02:25 PM
Uh, fifteen, beer, wait a bit son...

:tisk:

But 17's okay?

Playdrv4me
03-13-05, 02:55 PM

But 17's okay?

LOL I was thinkin the same thing Rob... Eh, Rob's dealt with more crap than some of the 40 year olds on this forum tho. :p

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 03:37 PM
Theres a lot of maturing between those two points. Plus I'm close to 18. Thanks Ian, yes I have been through a lot, charachter runs rich in my veins.

90Brougham350
03-13-05, 05:46 PM
The Philly area has gotten maybe a foot this winter, in total snow fall. Only problem is, each time it snows, it either warms up, or it warms up, and then rains. I f**king hate rain in 39 degree weather. It sucks! I wish it would just get warm outside already. I'm getting tired of not being able to use my sunroof. :annoyed:

We've been having one hell of a strange winter here in Minnesota, last weekend it was 61 out. Now it's back to a nice temperature, 15, but there's only 3 inches of snow on the ground. Snow or warm up, you stupid bastard called old man winter!

Brian

davesdeville
03-13-05, 06:00 PM
Haha it was 79 outside yesterday according to my cars outside temp gauge. :bouncy:

But 17's okay?

Exactly, now you're getting it. :p

RBraczyk
03-13-05, 07:48 PM
You suck. I want warm weather.

crockone
03-13-05, 11:59 PM
we do the same thing with my beer in my house.. lmao

Kev
03-14-05, 01:42 AM
Snow? What is this snow? :hmm:

evilrussian
03-14-05, 04:40 PM
We keep 'em cold in a cooler filled with ice, where they supposed to be, hehe...

Stoneage_Caddy
03-14-05, 05:55 PM
did that when i lived in alaska , beer froze on me .....so then i started keeping just outside my window of my room ...froze again .....

but my icecream and meats could be kept in the trunk of my car for 4 months of the year ...and still have to sit out for 3 hours to "defrost"

But ive seen motor oil turn to alomst a gel ...and gasoline freeze ...go look up the specs ...you find out what temp that occurs at ....its friggin scary ...

davesdeville
03-14-05, 07:34 PM
Haha it was 79 outside yesterday according to my cars outside temp gauge. :bouncy:

79*F two days ago and this is what I get today:

davesdeville
03-14-05, 07:34 PM
Did you ever get cold enough to keep liquid propane in a bucket... then ignite it? I saw a video of some guy doing that once in antarctica or somewhere. It made one hell of a fireball.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-14-05, 10:46 PM
Did you ever get cold enough to keep liquid propane in a bucket... then ignite it? I saw a video of some guy doing that once in antarctica or somewhere. It made one hell of a fireball.
you know ...i never did try that ....i bet those two days at the range i could have .....man that was scary ..... :bonkers: then things warmed back up and life resumed in all of its proper "states" of matter