: UofM is going to the Joe!

Sinister Angel
03-13-05, 12:11 AM
Dunno if any of you are college hockey viewers, but Michigan pulled off a win over Notre Dame tonight at yost in overtime! 1-0

Adam
03-15-05, 06:38 PM
HELL YEAH, i havent been able to watch Michigan play since we got rid of our extended cable. M GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister Angel
03-15-05, 06:41 PM
HELL YEAH, i havent been able to watch Michigan play since we got rid of our extended cable. M GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

You should ask yer company if they'll give you Fox Sports Detroit lol

Where's kingsport at?

Adam
03-15-05, 06:53 PM
Tennessee. i used to live in Michigan. when we got extended cable we had it on like channel 117 or something but we got rid of it and now we can only go up to 78. freakin blows too cause i love hockey and college hockey at that.

Sinister Angel
03-15-05, 07:19 PM
Where in Michigan? FSD is channel 35 for me :D

Scandalous
03-16-05, 04:44 AM
i dislike college sports. only because i have to drive thru game traffic to picc up my girl, who goes to UM. and all the ppl who run up on my damn car. one of these days someone is gonna do that and get shot. i am paranoid since that damn bKlood tried 2 carjacc me

Adam
03-16-05, 06:13 PM
Where in Michigan? FSD is channel 35 for me :D

i lived in Flint (5 years) Port Huron (1 year) and Detroit (6 months). so 6 1/2 years up there. ive been back and forth but i have now officially lived down south for more years than i did up north.