: 1995 Fleetwood Keyless Entry Remote. How do you program?

FleetwoodFan
08-02-13, 10:54 PM
I've been trying to program my key less entry FOB to my fleetwood. I've tried the guides on here for a '94 fleetwood, and when I stick a screwdriver into the 2 pin male connector nothing happens. The locks are supposed to cycle when you put the screwdriver in the connector, but no locks cycle. I think that 95's all came stock with keyless entry, plus I have the connector, so I think my car has keyless entry. I've checked the voltage of the connector and it reads 0. I was wondering if maybe the guide would be different for a 1995 fleetwood, or maybe something is wrong with my keyless entry system. Note that I've also had the car on the run position, not actually turning it on. Thanks for your help if you guys have any ideas.

jayoldschool
08-03-13, 12:23 AM
First up, check your SPID to make sure. Perhaps you have a strangely optioned R1P livery car. Keyless is AU0. If you have that, the next step is programming correctly. I haven't done it for awhile, but I seem to remember that you need key in, key to RUN, car off. Then, short connector, followed by pressing a button on the remote.

turbojimmy
08-05-13, 09:34 PM
Yes - make sure you have the RPO. My '96 didn't have keyless entry (though it was a commercial car). My '94 (also a commercial car) has it.

MrHolland
08-05-13, 11:11 PM
If your car is indeed optioned with keyless entry, programming instructions can be found in the faq sticky in this section.